Ch.17

Alexis😘

We woke up around 11pm. We got all our stuff together and left. Now we at King house because I didn't want to go home to my so called mom. Like you we're gone for 11 years.

Me:baby do you think she my real mom?

King:baby i really don't know

Me:mhmm

I got up and tryed to walk to the back yard so I can check on Jaden.

Me:so it looks like we are going back to school tomorrow.

King:yep and your cheerleading.

Me:ok

I turned around and kissed him.I love this Thug. Jaden had walk in the house crying

Me:Jaden wats wrong

Jaden: Bee

Me:Did you get stung

Jaden:yea

I took him by is hand and went to the bathroom. He showed my is arm and i started to use the first aid kit that King had.

Me:do you feel better

Jaden:yea thank you

After that he went off and started running around the house. I went to the game room and played 2K14 after an hour are so I fell asleep in the chair

King😘

I walked in the game room and Alexis was in the chair sleep. I picked her up and took her to OUR room. I laid her down. I walk down to Jaden he was sleep so turn off I his t.v. I walked back to where Alexis was and Change into some basketball shorty and got in the bed with her.

Wen we got up its was 4:30. Alexis told me she wanted to go to the trap today and got watch the game with the boys. I called Jaden nanny and she came right over. I got in the shower and put on some Shorts and a Lebron shirt. Alexis had the same thing on but her shirt was pink.

We got to the trap and walk in. Everybody said their hello, The niggas here see Alexis as a lil sister. So they don't let no body fuck with her.

It's was only 2:00pm. Alexis turn Around and looked at me and said she wanted to go swimming. I told her and we walk down to where the pool as. She but on her swim stuff and I did the same.

Alexis😘

I ran in jump in the pool and King followed my after awhile the whole gang was in the pool. We was fighting and shit it was fun. King pick me up and dunk me.

I got out the pool and went to jump off the diving board. I did 3flips if the board.

We got out the pool and I heard the dogs barking. I walked to where the dogs were, I seen pook biting jojo. I grab pook and he but me. I was bleeding and everything.

Me: DADDY!!!

We I said that my dad and King ran in the room. Jojo was sitting over by me. Pook started fighting with Jojo, jojo fought back this time.

King and my dad grab the dogs and jojo was limping. Look at pook and pick him up by his collar. King grab the dog out my hand cuzz he kno I was finna kill it.

My dad clean my arm up. And jojo was right by my side.

After all of that me, jojo and King left the trap. We went to King house. It was now 8:50pm and didn't even wanna watch the game no more.But I'm going back to school and I'm Cheerleading while King play basketball.

I got in the shower and did my hygiene and was my hair, I got out and put on my underclothes and wen to sleep.