Secrets Gone Bye

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige arrived in Atlanta, a few days before the apocalypse started to get help with a very powerful demon. Demons and Warlocks had been scarce since everything started, so were Whitelighters, Witches, and other magical creatures. Usually the magical community would go to them for help, but not this time.

The sisters were in an abandoned house in Atlanta. Prue was on guard keeping a look out for walkers or other people. Piper was lying down and Phoebe and Paige were talking.

"Do you think its weird that we haven't seen in demons or warlocks lately?" Phoebe asked Paige.

"Kinda, I mean the magical community didn't even come to us for help." Paige said.

"I know, it could be that with the whole walker deal, they may have gone into hiding or cloak themselves somehow to drop from the 'demon radar'." Phoebe said.

"You both might be right, with the outbreak, witches might be in hiding and no one to save them and demons could take advantage and kill them giving evil an upperhand." Piper said while sitting up from the couch.

"Did we wake you?" Phoebe asked.

"No, I was having trouble falling asleep. I was thinking about Leo." Piper said.

"Oh honey, I'm sure the Elders had a good reason of taking him up there." Paige said.

"I just worry that I won't see him again." Piper said.

Phoebe hugged Piper and had premonition. A herd of walkers surrounded the house and started getting inside. Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige ran upstairs. But Piper tripped and a walker bit her leg and she tried freezing them but more surrounded her and devoured her. "Phoebe what's wrong?" Piper asked.

"I had a premonition, walkers got in the house and we ran upstairs but you tripped and a walker bit you and then more surrounded you and devoured you." Phoebe said getting a little teary eyed.

"Ok, Paige go tell Prue what Phoebe saw and tell her were packing to leave." Piper told Paige.

"Ok." Paige said.

Paige ran to Prue while Phoebe started packing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rick rides into the city and along the streets. He sees that the streets are abandoned and there is trash everywhere. Rick leads the horse down the street where there are helicopters, cars, and even a tank wrecked along the road. Rick rides past a bus and some of the walkers see him. They get up and start to walk toward him. Rick doesn't panic.

"It's just a few. Nothing we can't outrun." Rick told the horse

Rick rides past them and goes to ride down the street. "Okay, whoa whoa whoa."

He looks up on the tank and sees a dead body that is being pecked at by crows. He rides past the tank and looks up in the air. He sees a helicopter fly past him. Rick starts to ride in the direction of the helicopter, but when he turns at the corner, there is a lot of walkers. All of them shuffle after Rick and he rides back down the street he came from. He then comes across another huge group of walkers. Rick struggles to get away but he's trapped. Rick falls off the horse and starts to crawl away from it. Some of the walkers eat the horse and Rick realizes that he has dropped his gun bag. He crawls underneath the tank while walkers still try to catch him. They crawl under the tank and Rick shoots some of them with his Colt Python.