2.6 ⇛ Alternate Universe

C H A R L I E

Chapter 26

I backed up, looking at a canvas that had Shawn, he looked mad.

I backed away from the frame, sure that if he saw me then he'd break the frame.

And then I wouldn't be able to leave the place.

I backed up, bumping into the wall. I then noticed that I was in a hallway.

I walked around, looking through the frames and I saw everything. The good, the bad, everything.

It was that I then noticed my room.

I looked at the frame, noticing that Isaac was there, head in his hands.

"Isaac!" I shouted, attempting to go through the frame, but it was solid shut. But, heard me.

"Charlie!" He got up, going up to the painting.

"Hey." I smiled, touching the wall.

"Where are you?" He asked, his hand pressing against mine. In a way, I could feel the warmth radiate off them.

"I got in a painting." I laugh a little, a grin spreading across the beta's face.

"But, where did Shawn take you?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know. I'm in the woods, in a cabin. I left a note somewhere out there. Go find it." I quickly told him what I could remember.

"Why didn't you run away?"

"I tried, he has an ankle bracelet on me, I got electrocuted." I responded, showing him the bracelet.

Bracelet.

I thought back to when I was passed out, thinking back to Stan's words.

'If you have any bracelets, take them off no matter what. Birds have ankle bracelets and they're never free, you know.'

"Isaac, I need to get the ankle bracelet off." My eyes widened, looking down at the thing, but it would be almost impossible.

I need a key.

"You need to stay there until we find you." Isaac began to pace the room.

"I can't be here for more than a day, or then I'll be stuck here forever." I breathed out.

"Do whatever you can, we'll find you Charlie." I watched him grab his stuff.

"Wait," I called out, the beta turning back.

"I love you." I backed up from the wall a little.

"Love you too." He quietly responded, leaving the room in the process.

What if I couldn't get out? I could be here forever and then I'd be screwed. I shivered, the thought terrified me. If they don't get here in time I'll be stuck here or tortured by a psychopathic werewolf.

Just my luck.

///

When my time was almost up, I had to leave.

It wasn't difficult as I just sink through the painting, I knew that Shawn was near.

I didn't want to walk out as I knew that he'd find me and in some way, I could be dead by tonight.

I shouldn't of got out in the first place, I don't even know how to go back inside.

What if I could of walked out of that painting?

But, it was like touching a wall when I saw Isaac. I don't think I could of gone through, but what if I had to do the same thing as entering the painting.