"If you nudge me one more time I would break your God damn fing-"

Nudge.

"That's it-" She got up but stopped abruptly when we were mind-linked.

This is your Alpha of Wisdom. The entire pack is meeting at the Battle Field. If you are a student, get out of your seat, no questions, and make your way towards the field. You have three minutes.

Everyone stood up and we made our way towards the field. I watched Cam looking for Dave, her brother. She walked away from me without saying a word. I huffed and walked ahead. It took five minutes to get there but because our Alpha had commanded we be there in three, everyone had to rush. I made my way to the front because my dad was Third-in-command. At meetings like this, the higher-ups had to stand in the front.

I stood next to my older brother Anthony and his mate Max. My mother and father were up front with the Alpha and Beta. Beta Tom stood next to his beautiful mate. Their eldest son Maddox stood mighty strong for a Beta. Alpha Ian stood beside Luna Zach and their son Dakota.

"What's going on?" I whispered to my brother as we stood, observing our pack.

"Some pack is coming to make terms with us."

"What do you mean 'make terms with us'?"

"The Alpha-"

"Hello Wisdom Pack. Thank you for coming on such short notice. Now, I bet everyone has some questions like, 'what's going on?' or 'what happened?'. Do not worry, nothing happened. However, we are going to be visited by a foreign pack. You will find out who they are tomorrow. They are coming simply to discuss the terms of our agreement. If we are ever having trouble with another pack or rouges, we would call them for help. In return, they ask us to help teach their pups so they can be a stronger pack." Our Alpha spoke with an incredible amount of power in his words.

"The Alpha will be here tomorrow along with his Beta and Third-in-command. I would like for you all to be on your best behavior. Our Beta's and Third-in-command's children will not be attending school tomorrow. Their eldest child will lead in the place of their parents. Luna Zach, Beta Brandi, and Third-in-command Dalia will also be attending this meeting. Your Luna and I would greatly appreciate it if you take it easy on our children."

Everyone is stared at our Alpha with scared and anxious faces.

I looked over to the Alpha's son, Dakota, and saw him glancing at me with a confused face.

'Do you know the pack's name?' I mouthed to him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and gave me a lopsided smile.

'If I did, I would've mind-linked you' His voice echoed in my head.

I jumped in surprise because I completely forgot about our mind-link. I watched him smirk at me.

'So you have no clue?'

'Nope. Dad doesn't trust me because I have a big mouth.'

I gave him a toothy smile. He smiled back, proudly displaying his perfect white teeth.

'That is true. You do have a big mouth.' I said while flashing him a smirk.