"Is that so? Okay, then I'll just call the Collins' household to-"

Amber quickly stopped the guard, "I have actually visited before sir. I think I have a record there. My name is Amber Greene"

The guard went ahead and checked the records of his guestbook and true enough, Amber's name is recorded. A visitor that was previously allowed to enter by the caretaker of the Collins' household

"Ah yes, Amber Greene. You do have a record" he said, "But you're listed as a sole visitor"

"Yes sir, it's their first time to come here" Amber added, gesturing to her friends

The guard nodded and turned to Summer, Kristen and Toby, "Please tell me all your names and leave your IDs here"

After telling the guards their names and leaving their IDs behind. Amber was given a visitor's pass and the four of them headed inside the subdivision

"Her house is just four houses away from here" Amber said as the four of them walked together

After a few minutes of walking, they have finally reached Brenda's house, which was a large, modern looking mansion

"Okay, we're here" Amber announced, "What do we do now?"

"Talk to Julia" Kristen answered, "I mean we're not gonna do anything harsh. Just talk to her casually and get her to say things." she pulled out her phone from her pocket, "and record everything"

The three looked at Kristen and then at one another and nodded then went ahead to the door and pushed the doorbell.

A few moments in, the door opened.

-----

Julia was at her office. The documents that Brenda requested her to get have finally arrived. She opened the envelope and began reading the printed information. Everything seemed to be in order until she read one very important detail that could derail Brenda's planned reunion with her ex-boyfriend.

In the midst of her unexpected shock, her attention was suddenly caught by the knocking on her door. The knob turned and in peeked the head of the household maids

"Excuse me Julia" she said, broom still at her hand

"What is it?"

"Brenda's classmates are here"

Julia sighed, "Well the miss isn't here so please insists that they leave"

"But Julia, they're not looking for Miss Brenda. They are asking for you."

Julia's brows rose when she heard what the head maid said

"Specifically, a girl named Amber asked for you"

The name mentioned instantly rang a bell in Julia's mind. She was that friend who dropped by without a moment's notice and angered Brenda back then. What could she possibly want from her? "Please bring them here in my office then. Thank you"

The house maid nodded and left while Julia placed the important documents in one of her desk drawers.

Moments later, the door opened and came in Amber followed by Summer and Kristen and finally Toby.

Julia stood and faced the group, "What is it that you want to talk about then?"

Amber was the first one who spoke, "We came here to talk about things involving Brenda. Do you know everything that she's been doing?"

"Of course I do, I am her personal caretaker after all" Julia answered, "But why does this concern you?"

"Don't you understand what's happening here?" Summer added, "Brenda's doing a crime here. She recorded a private intimate moment between my friend and her best friend without their permission and threatened to leak them in public, for some crazy unknown reason. Are you not concerned about any of this?"