Kristen sighed. She never seen her brother this wasted before. Between the two of them, Toby was the one who always gets over things with a smile. He's the happy-go-lucky one, the one who always bounced back so seeing her brother like this, it made her heart hurt

"Toby..." Kristen spoke slowly, "I know you're not feeling great but please take care of yourself. You've been hound up in your room the whole day drinking and you barely touched the food I brought you earlier"

"Not hungry" Toby spoke before covering his head with a blanket

Kristen went to her brother's side and pulled off the blanket

"Fuck Kristen leave me alone!" Toby screamed at his sister as he pulled the blanket back, "you don't how I feel so fuck off!"

Kristen looked at him with worried eyes, "I can't just leave you alone like this Toby. Look, you're right. I don't know what kind of pain you're in right now, all I know is that nothing stays the same"

Kristen moved closer to him "It hurts like hell now but it won't last. You're gonna heal and you're gonna move pass this one day. But until then, just let me take care of you. I'm always here for you"

"Man, you're annoying sometimes" Toby chuckled as tears started flowing from his eyes, "It hurts Kristen" he bowed his head and clenched his fists, "It hurts so much."

Kristen pulled her brother into an embrace as Toby continued to cry onto her shoulder.

------

Summer was basically running across campus towards Toby's place. She needs to know what the hell is going on.

On the way there, she saw Kristen walking, probably from her brother's place, looking restless

"Kristen!" Summer shouted as she approached the girl

Kristen turned to the source and saw Summer, "hey Summer" she greeted, "by the way, sorry for not replying-"

"Don't worry about that. Uhm, sorry for being blunt and for not minding my own business but what the hell happened with Amber and Toby and is Tasha and Yuri involved?" asked Summer

Kristen looked at her friend with surprise "Are people starting rumors?"

Summer nodded, "Tasha and Yuri didn't pick up when I called them, Amber wasn't happy to see me at all when I went to her and all of you stopped attending classes so I have no idea what happened after the party" she explained, "I want to know what really happened Kristen. Do you know?"

Kristen turned at her friend. She's as worried as she is of course, they've been friends since the first day of college and she's friends with Yuri since high school. "Okay, I'll tell you but it's a long story"

Kristen invited Summer to her dorm since she doesn't want any more rumors going around

Once there, the two huddled up at Kristen's bedroom and she started to tell Summer what really happened.

"Someone left this at my door the morning after we went to Brenda's party" Kristen said as she handed Summer the photos, "I just went to bed but was woken up by an aggressive knocking at my door, so I rushed and opened the door. No one was there except for this envelope. Inside were these pictures"

Summer's eyes opened wide with shock and disbelief, "This is Toby and Tasha" she turned to Kristen with a confused expression, "They couldn't have done this. There is no way they would even think of doing this."

"And yet here we are in this mess. It's hard not to believe things when there's solid proof Summer" Kristen countered, "anyway, when I saw this I hurriedly went straight to Toby but it turns out, I wasn't the only one who got these photos. Tasha also saw this and confronted Toby"