Suddenly, the door slammed open and in came Kristen, furious as hell. In her hands were pictures which she threw in front of Toby, "What are these?!" questioned Kristen, "How could you do this?!"

Toby looked at the scattered pictures on the floor and froze. It was THE pictures he gave Brenda, what Brenda had made him do.

"No..." Toby turned to his distressed sister, "'Kristen, let me explain"

But before he could continue, Tasha suddenly burst in, "You fucking bastard!!" she shouted and threw a hard slap on the boy's face, "I thought you were a friend, you fucking pig!"

Kristen went in between the two before things got out of hand, "what the hell is going on?!" she demanded, looking at both Toby and Tasha

"I..." Toby's attention was caught by the figure in his doorway, it was Brenda, closely watching him, "I...thought you liked it Tasha"

"What are you talking about!?" reacted Tasha

"While we we're walking back to your dorm, you said you missed doing it with a guy" Toby said, "You were already touchy-flirty with me, I just took it as an invitation"

Tasha clenched her fists. She was in total disbelief of the things coming out of Toby's mouth, "Stop it! Don't make stories! Stop lying!"

Kristen faced her brother, "Tell the truth Toby. You have a girlfriend, are you saying you cheated on Amber?"

Toby took a deep breath and tried to look cocky. Just like what Brenda said, a little acting will do the trick, "I HAD a girlfriend but we broke up days ago. What you all saw last night was just for show." he lied through his teeth while his heart raced like mad, "You were right all along Kris, their clique are a bunch of sluts. Proof and all" he picked up one of the pictures and handed it to his sister

Tasha stared at the boy with incredible disbelief at all the filth that left his damn mouth but what's worse, his sister believed him.

Kristen turned to her, anger evident in her expression, "How could you do this to Yuri? And with my brother of all people!"

Tasha was about to defend herself when a familiar voice spoke, "Is this all true?"

Everybody in the room turned to the source and saw Yuri standing still, with an expression of confusion and anger

Toby was shocked to the core when he saw Yuri. Guilt and nervousness grew within him, "D-did you hear everything?"

"Every Single Word."

Tasha rushed to Yuri's side and held her hand, "No, he's lying! He offered to take me to the dorms but before we even started to go back, I think I blacked out. I didn't know what happened after that!" she gently cupped her lover's cheek, "please believe me..."

"There are pictures Yuri." Kristen interjected with a stern tone, her eyes directed at the pictures

Yuri turned away as she grabbed Tasha's hand and forcefully removed them. She slowly walked to the scattered pictures on the floor. She stared at them for a moment and with shaky hands, picked one up

It was a picture of Tasha on top of Toby, both were bare naked. It clearly looked that they were in the middle of having sex.

Yuri's hand trembled as she turned to Tasha, hurt evident in her eyes, "How could you?"

Tasha stared back, broken by the way Yuri's eyes looked at her.

Yuri turned away as she crumpled the picture and threw it away. She then made her way towards Toby, she glared at the boy who stared back at him with shaky, nervous eyes