Chapter 3

I woke up to a warm ,Cologne body. I stretched and yawed.

My dad is looks at me " Good Morning Honey" in a low tone. You could tell he was crying his eyes were red shot and glassy.

"Good Morning were is mom?"

Before he could say anything I remember that tragic night flashbacks of blood everywhere , my mother leaning forward lifeless.

"Honey you passed out last night , mom was shot by Sterling boys"

"How could you let them dad we never did anything but if It wasn't for you being a Drug lord we wouldn't be on this damn plane , moving to Brazil. Mom would have been here she wants to choose a thug. When will you ever be ready to drop out this drug shit cause I sick of it not knowing if I'm safe I'm fucking tired of it" tears began falling from my eyes

"Whenever I feel like I want to , all I want to do is protect you. It me and you now baby you can't go blaming me if you and your mother would have been home on time none of this shit would have happen so don't come blame shit on me." He spitted

" your a fucking asshole. I hate you just so you know I'm not staying in Brazil if they kill me so be it I don't give a fuck. Just remember you put me in this fucked up world"

I stormed off into the front of the jet

3 hours later......

We arrived, I must admit it's really beautiful out here it's so sunny but I can't imagine being here for a long time. I no longer have words to tell my father until he can admit everything is his fought I just can't fuck with him. Our bond will never be the same & I tired of being his little Angel "Fuck That" I'm about to do me might ass well live it up in Brazil.

I walked in the living room of our luxury house heading out to the village of Rich . Rich I like to call his ass was sitting on the sofa with a blank look.

He look up at me "Were you going?"

"Away maybe I'm not coming back this time I might go find me a boy to fuck" I spitted

He shot up fast "What the fuck you just say?!"

"I'm going find a boy to go fuck" crossing my arm. Before I could twist my lips he slapped the life out of me,

I'm not lying that shit scared the fuck out of me I never said anything like that before in front my daddy at least.

"You can go be a little hoe if you won't to but don't come to me when your ass is pregnant or have one them diseases that's on you. Remember what you said I don't care about , you can stop blaming me for your mother she is GONE!"

"Get the fuck out of my face you dismissed"

"Remember dad I'm 18 years old I don't have to run back to you I can take care of myself. Fuck you" I walked out the front door leaving him standing there.

What y'all think?

Comment Vote , thanks (: