The Move Chapter 2

"Selena let's go my mother yelled from the living room.

I never thought it would be the day that I was actually moving to another country with people I don't know that don't look like me and have a whole different culture. Shit maybe they can't even take baths.

My mother new this day would come but I'm just thinking my dad could never get caught up. We have to go to the store and pick up last minute things for our permanent vacation. Dad says we can't take our clothes or furniture nothing absolutely nothing! Shit is fucked up but hey my Father lives that lifestyle.

' finally you decide to come downstairs to join me , mom said"

" I know I'm just still messed up about moving so far away. I'm not into meeting new people let alone moving so far away that I can't even visit my friends when I want to."

She just look at me with A doleful look in her eyes not knowing what to say.

I couldn't blame her though this the life she wanted to live. Not knowing when it's safe to walk outside to get your mail or bringing trash out. Some days we had to sit in the house until Dad got home. Did you ever have to worry if your dad or mom is going to return home?

Just when I was about to have a break down Rich walks in, did I ever mention that I was a Daddy's girl to the bone.

'Whats wrong princess?"

"it's just that I not settled with this whole moving thing , how do I know if we are safe in Brazil or when can we even come back"

He stared at me for a moment then said "princess you don't ever worry about that you're going to be safe and one day we will come back but we have to lay low for a minute"

I just bowed my head.

He kissed my forehead " I love you princess let daddy be the one to worry. I love you too just understand that it's hard for me too." He walks out leaving me & my mother in the living room.

" You ready?" Mom asked. I didn't answer I just got in the car with my headphones on blast mad at the world.

We ended up stopping to a couple of stores. "My phone beeps" I look to see a text from my dad saying " y'all get here now it's almost time to catch our flight" before we leave I ask my mom to stop to McDonald's.

I notice my mom look at her phone I know it's my dad telling her to hurry up he can be very inpatient. We get stopped a red light I'm listening Io Kevin Gates x Thinking with my Dick. I see this all black escalade pull up on the side of us but I'm don't pay attention to the car until I see the window of the escalade roll down two black men are in the backseat of the car. That's all I can see is them pulling out there guns.

" Drive Mo-"

BAM!!!

I duck thinking lord it can't be me shot I can feel something wet on my face all I can see Is blood everywhere. My mother is leaning forward

"mom!? Mom!? Mom!?" I get no response I just look at her lifeless body. Her phone starts ringing

"Hello?" "Where th- , baby what's wrong? Dad I don't know mom was shot dad mom was shot!!" I'm panicking blood all over my body all over the seats, window shield. I feel like I'm getting dizzy.

"Selena!?" All I could hear was my daddy calling my name through the phone until everything just went dark.

I did not proofread this what so ever so please understand it's still readable lol

Comment , Vote Thanks (: