NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED

Things are moving quite quickly cause I want to give as much time as possible for as much of you to nominate your Moonwalkers! Nominations will be closed on November 30th. The categories will be presented in bold.

Please follow nomination rules from the last page. If rules are not followed, your nomination will be invalid.

Now for the Categories:

Everybody Wins award!
Your favourite Moonwalkers/ Moonwalker best friends to show you love and appreciate them!

The Beauty Award!
This Moonwalker is who you think is the most beautiful to you!

//Note: these Nominations above will not be valid for voting, it's simply showing love to us fellow Moonwalkers//

The Justice Award!
This Moonwalker always seem to know to end a fight with the right words to say.

The Guardian Angel Award!
This Moonwalker may seem like they are never around but if you call on them they always seem to be there.

The All Seeing Award!
This Moonwalker has more than enough accounts! Always surprising with a new account!

//Note: The Moonwalker you nominate can only be eligible if they have more than three (3) separate accounts//

The Anonymous Award!
Nominate your favourite MJ anon!

//Note: The anon you nominate can only be eligible if they have not shown any signs of their own personal identity. No names, ages, no picture(s) of identity, etc are allowed.//

The Comedy Award!
This Moonwalker always has the ability to make you laugh out loud all the time without fail.

The Lean on Me Award!
This Moonwalker could second as your therapist. You can always come to them for guidance when you're in trouble.

The Newbie Award!
This Moonwalker is new to the whole Moonwalker thing.

//Note: The Moonwalker you nominate can only be eligible if they have been a Moonwalker for a year or less//

The Vicar Award!
This Moonwalker seems as if they knew Michael Jackson personally. As if it would be possible for them to know Michael better than his own kids! The MJ expert!

The Hyper Award!
This Moonwalker never seems to keep still. Constantly changing their book covers, profile pictures even their usernames and you just want to say, "Calm down."

The Gone but Not Forgotten Award!
I do have a separate account and I've noticed some Moonwalkers from the last event are either not a Moonwalker anymore which is heartbreaking or has left wattpad.

//Note: I know it would be impossible to tag your nominee if they left and deleted their wattpad account so to nominate for this award, you may do the same as followed and just place their old username.If it is that someone left but still has their account you are free to tag them. Who knows? They might see that you care!//

The Talented Writer Award!
This site/app IS for fanfictions. And many MJ fanfictions were very well thought through and written out. This Moonwalker is who you think has the best writing skills!

The Front Line Award!
This Moonwalker always seem to be the first to defend the MJ Family, us Moonwalkers if there is a threat.

The Post Up Award!
This Moonwalker is always ready to defend you personally.

The Fame Award!
This Moonwalker is who you think is the most famous Moonwalker here on wattpad.

The Beauty and the Beast Award!
This Moonwalker is who you think may be intimidating at first glance but actually is pretty cool/sweet once you get to know them.

The Recognition Award!
This Moonwalker is who you think should deserve more recognition and or credit than what they deserve.

That's it everyone! I hope you all had a blast nominating and spreading love to your fellow Moonwalkers!

Yes there are less categories than last time but that is for the sense of organisation.

REMEMBER: Nominations will be officially closed on November 30th!!! Until then!