Chapter Four

Nae'Zarri

I paced around the hotel room with Zaria in my arms as I tried getting her quite. "Shhh, it's okay mommas" I didn't know what was wrong with her she cried non stop as we walked back to the clinic to the hotel. Seeing a girl around my age run behind me making me turn around first thing mugging her as she backed up.

"Hey ? You need some help ?" Instantly her eyes were glued on Zaria making me hold her closer.

"No thank you. I'm fine" Scanning her appearance then looking back to her giving her a tight smile.

"Oh well here's number if you never need anything. My name is Harmony by the way shes so pretty your doing good keep it up" Handing me a card I looked at it before taking it sliding it into my pocket. Getting onto the train just my luck I was stuck by a women that smelled just like piss and whiskey. Nearly holding my breath the whole time we was on the train finally getting off at a train stop a couple blocks away from the train.

Thoughts blurred my mind as I tried to get away from everything that has happened. I didn't understand a lot of things I couldn't just complain either because it was life and life don't get no easier then this. All that replayed in my mind was when the test came back that she wasn't his but how so ? I know what I seen that night. Reaching the hotel I called Tazen seeing if he could watch Zaria tonight because I had to work at the club tonight.

"Your going to have to bring her over here. I hope you ain't fucking shit up in that roo-"

"Yes. For the hundredth time I know this is in your name why would I mess it up and what's wrong with your car if you don't mind me asking"

"I do mind you asking little girl. My baby momma crazy as fuck that's what happened" He mumbled as I started laughing. After hanging up on the phone with Tazen being that it was only two thirty in the after noon I had enough time to just chill it out. I didn't have to be to the club until seven and from seven to eight-thirty I practice my routines.

Some nights I had to hold out on stripping because there would be under covers there so none of the younger girls like me got to dance. Money managed to get me an fake I.D made just in cause of anything while I was leaving or coming into the club. Since I've been here a lot has changed and really money he started redoing all the private rooms and areas also the bar where it got popping. I was now bringing in enough money that if I was old enough I could get my own apartment.

A month has now passed by it was almost March just in a few days. Picking up the phone that I purchased at a local gas station I called Harmony telling me to meet her. Harmony always asked me to get her on where I worked but what she didn't know was that I working at a strip club.  It amazed me how the same thing that happened to me happened to her. Her father had just up and left without a care in the world for a women.

Harmony and I connected with a lot of things. Some one I would consider a bestfriend maybe crazy huh ? After Asia foul ass I put it in my mind that nobody would ever be my friend again or even get that close to me but Harmony was a genuine nice person. She bugged out all the time just a emotional roller coaster about everything. I didn't blame her though I knew how it felt.

I finally was able to buy a damn stroller the whole car seat packing had my arms on debo. "You know if you wanted to you and Zaria could just move in with me"She smiled I looked at her as if she had two heads.

"How we gone live with you ? Where you live at ?"

Smacking her lips she pulled out some papers out her back pocket. "Well remember I told you my daddy just up and left right ? He didn't just leave me out on the streets he abandon my ass. Anyways if we get a net spend car when can put money on it and pay the bills over the phone."

Sighing I looked back at her as she hummed. Humming. That's all that girl did. I was just so indecisive about just moving in with her, hell I didn't want anything to go wrong.

"I'll think about it Harmony. You live there with no nothing on ?"

Turning on her black converse that hit the pavement she twisted her lips at me pushing her eye brows together. "No. Well not yet the lights and water is on just not the cable but I have a D.V.D"

"I'm starving" She mumbled looking down at her feet. Harmony was what her name sounded like she could sing like hell but also talk your dang head off at times. Walking into the pizza and wing shop that sat on the corner the smell made me melt.

"To go or for her ?"

Peeping the seen out it wasn't to crowded so we decided to eat here. "I won't get much Nae just a slice of pizza"

"Girl if you don't shut up. Get what you want if your hungry your hungry it's been times I didn't have it and you did" I pressed to her.

"And that's why you my friend"She smiled sipping her tea. Taking Zaria out she giggled and slobbered all over my face her hair was frowning fast for her to be almost three months I just didn't want go through the back falling out. Harmony had order two slices of pizza with pineapple on them and a order of hot blazing wings with extra blaze sauce.

Her ass was gone be on fire. "I know I live in the projects but you'd have to pay less money staying with me. Besides I love helping you out with Zaria my aunt will be coming from Arizona any day now to hemp put me back in school"

"You'll have your own room with Zaria. Our own everything and I ain't no dirt-"

"Harmony I know your not dirty" Laughing at how serious she was. "Fine. But we're definitely going to have to have Tazen come to the hotel for me to pack everything up" I said she nodded smiling.

"Yo, this gone be straight fire" Wiping the pizza off her face. "I can't believe you don't like pineapple pizza. You wild sis. What you doing ?"

Most parts of the story will be changing. I'm reading over my old works I could cry about how bad my grammar and spelling was😂 y'all show a bitch no sympathy, thanks for reading🙃 and for new readers enjoy.