Part 4: The Jealousy Outburst

During their Arizona concert, they were in a middle of performing their song "One Step Closer" until Mike heard people cheering, "CHESTER!!! CHESTER!!!"

Mike couldn't sing anymore, luckily this was their last song of the night.

The band got back to their hotel room. Chester was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. Mike quickly went up to Chester and push the cup up against Chester's face. Water splashed everywhere on the floor and on Chester. "Mike!" Chester yelled. "What was that all about!?"

Mike locked himself in the bathroom tearing up. "I saw that." Hahn said approaching Mike.

Mike wondered how Hahn got in here, but explained what happened earlier. "How does Chester have more fans? Like, I sing and rap in the songs, too. I think my jealousy just burst and I made Chester spill his water."

"Look, I know Chester having more fans than you makes you feel like you have no fans, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of fans out there. Even in China or some other country in the world would have fans that love you." Hahn said while opening the bathroom door.

Mike didn't really believe what Hahn said. Even in China, Chester will have more fans than him. A moment later, Rob came in the bathroom and saw Mike on the floor. "Are you done yet? I need to use it badly."

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." Mike said getting up.

Mike was walking to the living room and passed Chester. "Hey, what's the matter? You've been acting weird ever since we left the stadium. Are you okay?" Chester asked placing an arm on Mike's shoulder.

Mike smacked Chester's hand. "I'm fine." Mike said while storming upstairs.

Chester couldn't move a muscle while he watched Mike storm upstairs. "Are you sure okay?" Chester asked.