Larry-Stuck in Love

Content: Knotting, bottom!Harry, top!Louis, omega!Harry, Alpha!Louis

Harry goes into heat and Louis help him out of it.

This is an excerpt from a fanfic, if u went part 3, comment and I'll post it :)

________________

Louis woke up the next morning when he heard Harry whimpering and he turned to see Harry rubbing his hips against the bed in his sleep. Louis hummed and sighed and he ran his hands down Harry's back and in between his bum where Harry was warm and slick. "Fuck," Harry whined in his sleep, arching into Louis' touch.

"Baby," Louis mumbled in Harry's ear, kissing the mark he'd left on Harry's neck last night, that bonded them together and claimed them as mates.

Harry whimpered again and Louis sighed as he kneeled behind Harry and pulled his hips up before he thrust himself inside of Harry, groaning as how warm Harry was. "Fuck," Harry gasped, eyes finally opening. "Louis," Harry groaned.

"You were whining in your sleep, babe," Louis grunted as he started thrusting inside of Harry, and Harry cried as he came on the bed.

"Fuck, Louis," He panted, pushing back on Louis' hips.

"So pretty when you're needy, baby. You smell so good, too," Louis said, thrusting his hips faster inside of Harry.

"Fuck, Louis," Harry moaned, fisting the sheets as he buried his face in his pillow.

"In or out babe?" Louis asked, voice shaky as his orgasm started building.

"Wait, Lou please, wanna look at you," Harry begged. "In, but fuck, I want to look at you."

"Shit," Louis gasped as he pulled out quickly. He sat down on the bed and leaned his back against the headboard as Harry quickly came and sat back on Louis' dick, bouncing a few times before Louis gripped his waist and started coming as his knot popped inside of Harry. "Fuck Haz," Louis panted as he came and pumped Harry's hard dick until he was coming a second time, before he slumped against Louis' chest and buried his face in Louis' neck.

"Thanks," Harry hummed as he started placing kisses to Louis' neck.

"Of course, love," Louis smiled, running his fingers through Harry's hair as he occasionally shifted his hips, apologizing when Harry whined. "How do you feel?"

"Better," Harry sighed, pulling away from Louis' neck so he could kiss him on the lips. "Thanks."

"Welcome," Louis smiled, kissing Harry's lips before Harry rested against Louis' shoulder again, wrapping his arms around Louis. "Are you comfortable, love?"

"Very," Harry smiled, pressing his lips to Louis' neck. "At least until your knot goes down and I need you again."

Louis chuckled. "I'll be right here," he promised, rubbing Harry's back until Harry fell asleep against him. Once Louis' knot had gone down, he carefully pulled out of Harry who whined in his sleep, but otherwise didn't stir. Louis carefully laid back down on the bed, keeping Harry in his arms until he dozed off.

Louis hadn't been asleep for long when he heard a knock on the door, and he rolled out of bed, putting on a pair of boxers as he hurried to the door before it woke Harry up. "What?" Louis barked as he opened the door for Paul.

"Is Harry ok-fuck," Paul said as his eyes widened while the smell of Harry' heat filled Paul's nose.

"Get the fuck out of here," Louis growled, protective instincts of Harry over-riding any other emotion.

"Shit, he smells good," Paul groaned.

"Paul get the fuck out of here!" Louis yelled and the hotel door next to their opened as Liam, Zayn and Niall stepped out.