Wet-Niall

For Victoria :)

_________

"Don't know why you're putting on so much of that stuff if you don't plan on going in." You sighed, smoothing out a drop of sunscreen over your leg.

"It's called tanning, Niall. You should try it." He let out a laugh, echoing against the outside walls of your house. The sun rested high above in the summer sky, already beginning to redden you and your best friends bare shoulders.

"I dunno about that one, Tori. Never have tried purposely tanning, don't think I ever will. Where's the fun in lying still for hours?" You walked over to the edge of the pool, placing yourself in front of Niall who had already gotten in.

"Well maybe you should try it. It's the end of school, the beginning of summer, Niall. It's time to try new things." You smiled down at him, shining blue eyes meeting yours than shyly flicking away.

A silence hung in the humid air, but as always, Niall was quick to break it.
"You know, I'm getting a little lonely in here." A smug smile played across his lips and before you had time to react he had already taken hold of your hands and began pulling you towards the water.

"Stop you idiot! I don't wanna get wet!"
You dug your heels into the cement, trying to tell him to stop but unintentional giggles left your mouth, encouraging him.

Before you knew if you were in the pool, the chilliness of the water engulfing you.
You quickly threw your arms around Niall who had burst into laughter.

"You idiot! It's fucking freezing!" You shivered. You could feel his chest jumping with laughter against yours. The corners of your mouth tugged up unwillingly at the closeness between the two of you and you did your best to hide your smile by resting your head in the crook of his neck.

"You're such a diva, Tori, I swear, it's like your my little princess." He smirked while he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. Your legs had wrapped around his muscled waist in the midst of all the commotion, Niall's hands supporting your thighs, resting dangerously close to your ass that was clad only in a bikini bottom.

"Your little princess, hmm?" You raised an eyebrow, a blush tainting his cheeks and his eyes casting downwards to his glistening chest.

He quickly regained his confidence, his smile returning.
"Yup. You've been my little princess since we were kids."
You offered a quiet laugh, letting your hand that was on the back of his neck fall and brush the taut muscles of his back.

"Hey, Tori?" You felt his eyes on you but kept your gaze on the gleaming water behind him. "Yeah?"

"You know how you were talking about trying new things and all that?" You wondered if it was just your imagination or if you had actually heard a touch of uneasiness in his voice. You breathed out a yes, bringing yourself to meet his eyes.

He tilted his face towards you.
"I kind of want to try something." He laughed nervously.

You nodded and your eyes met once more before he pressed his lips into yours.

You kissed deeply, getting lost in the slick movement of your lips slipping away and back together. Your fingers met the bronze hairs at the back of his head and twisted, a moan let out against your lips. His hand that wasn't under your thigh was against the small of your back, pushing your bodies impossibly closer.

He rolled his hips into yours and you pulled away slightly when the sizable bulge in his swim trunks pressed against your waist.
His eyes widened, "Sorry's" stuttering out of his mouth. You giggled and kissed him softly.