Honeymoon Babes-Harry

Prompt: Basically Harry wants a baby and maybe it's just the whole honeymoon vibe putting you in a good mood but at the moment it sounds like a real great idea

Make sure to vote for faster updates!!
✽ ✽ ✽

You traced the circular patterns of the bungalow wall against Harry's bicep as he spoke, his voice slow and sultry.

"...I'm really glad you found this place, I wasn't sure it was really a place for a honeymoon but it's perfect." You gazed at how his full lips formed words, absolutely infatuated with each and every aspect of your new husband.

You looked up to meet his gaze. "Mhmm, I'm not ready to go back tomorrow." Harry grinned, his hand moving from the small of your back to hem of your panties, fingers toying at the fabric.
"Well, we better end the trip with a bang, yeah?" You laughed softly against his bare chest, shaking your head.
"Unless you want to add another Styles to the family, I suggest not. We ran out of condoms last night." Harry shrugged and brought a hand to your head, stroking your hair.

"I don't see why not, we've been together for four years. I'm ready if you are." When there was no sarcastic undertone in his voice you looked for a sign of joking in his complexion but there was none.

You shook your head, almost laughing at the idea. "Honestly, Harry, I wasn't being serious. I'm sure they have condoms down at the lobby, it'll take me two minutes to get some." You tried to get up but found yourself being pulled back down on top of Harry.

"Well, I was being serious." He placed a hand on you, the pad of his thumb rubbing at your lower back.
"C'mon babe." He was playing dirty now, whispering low into your ear, lips brushing the skin.
"Our house is too big for just the two of us, don't you think?" He moved his lips across the line of your jaw, leaving open mouthed kisses across the skin of your neck.

You opened your mouth in protest but moaned before any words could get out, making Harry's chest jumped against yours as he laughed.
"Is that a yes, baby?" You pressed your lips against his, sloppy and rushed but leaving him in an ear to ear grin.
"Just hurry before I change my mind."
Harry kissed you, murmuring quick "I love you's" against your mouth before wrapping his hands around your hips and pushing you onto your back, his body hovering against yours.

His smooth skin pressed against yours as he bent down to kiss you, his tongue warm and wet as he entwined it with your own. You pinched at his sides playfully, smiling into the kiss as he squirmed, than moved your hands up to the nape of his neck, scratching lightly at the skin when his crotch brushed yours. Gliding a hand down his muscled torso, you ran a finger teasingly down one of his v lines, Harry moaning slightly as he tugged at your bottom lip with his teeth. You pushed down his boxers with the hand that wasn't tugging lustfully at his hair, his erection standing tall against his muscles stomach. Veins protruded across his length, the head shining with beads of precum against the angry red skin. You had to take a moment to gather yourself. No matter how many times you see Harry naked, you'll always be amazed at how big he is.

Your eyes gazed down at where your hips met, trying to see a good angle to like yourself up with him. You breathed in deep, preparing yourself to take him but Harry shook his head, strands of hair falling in front of his face.
"You're not wet enough, baby." There was no time to respond before he moved his hand down between the two of you, squeezing at one of your breasts in the process, leaving you twisting in pleasure beneath him.

A soft moan left your mouth as he massaged your clit, the simple pressure of his fingers against you having you pressing your hips up for more contact. You loved when he touched you, loved the way he could set your nerves on fire by rubbing between your lips or teasing at your hole by only pressing a fraction of his finger into you at a time, leaving you raising your hips for more.
Harry gave you a lopsided grin, devilishly content as he pressed two long digits into your warmth. His fingertips prodded at your walls, pressing deeper and harder when your eyes screwed shut in pleasure. You threw your head back in bliss as he pressed at a certain area, a spot he knew would get you undone.