Chapter 32- Help?

"Please Raven, you need to eat" Caitlin said, nudging the tray of food closer to me

I looked up from the floor to the tray. The food does look good. But I'm not going to eat it, they could have poisoned it or put something in it so I believe whatever they want me to believe. I look back at the floor without saying anything.

Caitlin sighed. Throughout my whole imprisonment, Caitlin is the only one that has stayed calmed. For the first few weeks, only Barry visited me. He would walk in like he's still family and by the end of the visit, he's yelling about how everyone at STAR labs care about me and that they, along with the West family, are the ones that truest care about me.

Cisco didn't visit me at first. Can you blame him? I helped kidnap him and his brother. But after a while he started coming down to the pipeline. At first it was just system checks, then for actual visits. He wouldn't say anything. He would just sit there, staring at me. Like if he stared long enough the old Raven would come back back. Then he'd get up to leave, but right before he did he'd yell. Yell about how I'm not evil, in good and yell that he'll fix me. Let me know he hasn't given up on me.

Dr Wells doesn't visit me. We were never close. If Barry and I switch places, then he'd visit. Probably. I don't care. It's just one less person telling me I'm not evil and I'm just confused.

"I'm sorry you have to be locked up" Caitlin said before taking the tray away from me and locking my cell.

But before my cell was fully closed, something flew into my cell. It was small, like the size of a flash drive. I quickly grabbed it before Caitlin noticed it.

"I hope you know that we're just trying to help" Caitlin said before leaving the pipeline.

Once Caitlin left I looked at the object more carefully. It was a scroll.

Raven,

We're coming for you. I promise

Leonard

I smiled at those six words. Lenny is coming for me.