Chapter 3- Raven age 15

"Mission complete" I said, walking into the safe house. "I even grabbed food on my way back"

I set the food on the makeshift table and looked around. No one was home.

Weird.

Mick and Leonard are always home when I get back from a heist, unless they went on one themselves.

I walked around the house and it was empty except for my things.

Now I was getting suspicious. Then someone knocked down the front door.

"Raven Johnson you are under arrest for theft and attempted murder..." 

And I'm sure you get what the police officer said. He read me my rights and took me to CCPD. Great.

-----five months later-----
"There's a way you can get out of here" Detective West said to me as I sat down

"Yeah, when I'm too old to be in juvie" I scoffed

"I mean sooner" West said

"You mean there's actually someone willing to pay my bail?" I asked in a mocking tone.

After Snart and Mick let me get arrested(yeah that's right. They knew the police were coming to our place that night and didn't tell me) I had no one. No family. No friends. No one to get me out of here.

"No another way" West said

He had arranged so I could leave and be 'rehabilitated'. Yeah like anyone would want to take me in.

But there was and I left that day.

-----
"Joe!" A man had welcomed the detective

"This her?" The man asked

"Yes. Raven this is where you'll be staying. This is Henry Allen" joe said, introducing me

"My wife Nora wanted to do this. Promise you'll cause no trouble" Henry asked

"I don't make promises I can't keep" I said
------
And that's what I did. I got into trouble. Only for Barry.

After that day I had a new family. I had the Allens and they welcomed me with open arms. The day after Detective West dropped me off, I went to school. I heard people making fun of me, so I stopped them... by giving them black eyes.

Then Barry started getting picked on. He became my little brother and I promised to protect him and that's what I did.

That's what I did until I was 23. Until the day Nora Allen was killed. I wasn't there that night,but I knew Henry didn't kill Nora. I was at the police academy and couldn't take Barry in, so Joe West did. But I still helped take care of him. And that's what life was. Me, Barry, Joe and Iris. The four of us taking care of each other.