Chapter 8- Cold Call

"Rave, are you sure it was Snart?" Joe asked me as he, Barry and I were walking through a hallway at the police station.

Once Joe found out that Barry also say Snart's face, he had Barry go through a book of mug shots of every known criminal, just to make sure that I was right.

"I'm positive" I reassured Joe for the hundredth time.

"It was Leonard Snart" Barry confirmed "and I thought Bartholomew was bad"

"Snart ain't sexy either" Joe commented, causing me to snort

"Snart's father was a cop, a bad cop. Took his anger out on his kids, 'till he went to prison" Joe explained, causing me to shiver at the memory of the one time I met Lewis.

"Snart's dad is in prison too? We should start a club. Rave, you in?" Barry joked.

Already knowing what was going to happen in this conversation, I zoned out of the conversation, just as Joe told Barry my former partner in crime's m.o. Then Iris walked up to us, handing me and Barry coffee.

"Central City's finest java for Central City's finest" Iris said

"Thanks, but I'm off caffeine" Joe said before walking away.

"My dad's  been mad ever since I told him about me and Eddie" Iris explained

"No, you mean he's mad a you because you didn't tell him" I said, with a smirk, as the three of us took a few steps to the side.

"Uh, that sounds like you're taking his side. You know his "I'm not talking to you, but I have a bag full of judgemental looks I'll try on later"?" Iris asked

I nodded my head. I've received some of those looks before.

"Yeah, we've been on the receiving end of those a few times" Barry said, as the three of us started going upstairs.

My phone started to ring.

"You too go on ahead. I'll catch up with you two later" I said taking the call.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Hello Little Bird" a deep masculine voice said.

It could only be Mick or Snart. They were the only two that have ever called me Little Bird.

"What do you want Snart?" I asked, whispering Snart's name. I don't need my colleagues knowing about this call right now.

"How did you know it was me?" Snart asked

"It was a 50/50 shot. You and Mick only called me that. Now answer my question" I demanded

"I would like your help" Snart said

"On what? Stealing?" I whisper- yelled

"Yes, it's what you do best. Or at least it's what you used to be best at" Snart said

"Yeah, well that's in my past. I'm a cop now" I said, ready to end the call

"Can I ask a question?" 

"You just did Snart"

"What do you know about the Streak and the flying girl?"Snart asked

"Nothing" I said, hanging up the call

After I hung up, I went straight to Barry's office. Barry and Iris were talking about internet crazies when I caught up to them.

"I can vouch for that. The internet is full of weirdoes and nerd range. Lots and lots of nerd rage" a pretty blonde woman in a bright pink dress said

Barry chuckled and I raised my eyebrow at my brother and Iris did the same.

"Uh, hi. Felicity Smoak" the blonde woman said, extending a hand out to Iris, then me.

"Iris West and Raven Allen" I said, pointing Iris and myself

"Barry Allen" my brother said, like a complete dork "but the three of you already knew that.

"So, are you and Raven siblings?" Felicity asked

"Yeah, she's my older sister" Barry said proudly

"You two look so different" Felicity thought outloud

Felicity blushed when she realized that she said it outloud.

"I was adopted by Barry's parents when I was fifteen" I explained

"Felicity is-" Barry started to say, to realize imaginary tension

"The girl that you met in Starling City" Iris said, finishing my brother's thought "the computer-er, right?"

"You two worked on one of Barry's unexplainable cases" I recalled outloud.

"Which, long story short, was definitely explainable." Felicity said

She took a few steps back and looked up at Barry's skylight.

"So the lightning came through here?" Felicity asked

"Yeah" Barry sighed

At that moment I got a text from an unknown number. It was a picture of me in my Angel costume, with the caption: 'I know this is you -L.S,'.