6

Gabi's POV

We all stood out of the haunted house or haunted houses. There was like five different ones they all had different levels of scary you could say the first one was for kids and stuff and there was also a haunted hayride which was lame that's what everyone else said.

"Let's just do all of them" Liam says as everyone nods in agreement "woah, all of them!" I say "you guys are insane honestly" I say "it's not gonna be scary just come on" Isabella says as we all get in line. First was Justin then Nichole, Isabella, Zoe, Hayes me and then Liam. I made Hayes go in front of me so I could just hide behind him the whole time good plan!

Soon we were all in the house the room was dark it had broken things all over and stuff hanged from the ceiling. There was some light but obviously not a lot. Nothing happened so far my heart was beating fast I was trying to calm down I was already grabbing on to Hayes "there's nothing th-" he got cut by Nichole screaming soon Isabella and Zoe yelled the boys laughed at them we walked passed a person dressed as a zombie covered in fake blood as we walked by he looked at us giving us glares as I walked by he came close to me making me scream "walk faster!" I yelled as the person was giving me creepy faces.

"It wasn't that bad" Hayes said "yeah it wasn't" Liam added "shut up and walk" I answer as we walk deeper into the house I hear more people screaming and yelling. We walk passed a group of people one was sitting on the ground one was trying to talk to Isabella she yelled and pushed Nichole forward. I giggled a bit I walked close and closer to those weird people. Honestly nobody could pay me to do this. The one in the group started to move closer letting out a yell making all of us yell it tried to grab my foot but didn't.

The things weren't aloud to touch you. I screamed a bit as two of them were giving me creepy glares. Soon we were out "I don't wanna go again" I say standing still crossing my arms "too bad" Justin says pushing me forward "let's just go to the scariest that one was lame" Nichole said "I heard you scream" Zoe said "sooo it was fun" she answered "yeah let's just go" Isabella agrees "I hate you guys!" I wine as we start walking to the next haunted house.

Between walks to each house there was food stands and other things also creepy things were walking around I held on to Hayes the whole time. "Are you trying to hurt my hand?" Hayes asks "oops sorry" I say loosing my grip on his hand "don't look scared then they'll come after you" he says I was hiding behind him. "But I can't!" I said he rolled his eyes and pulled me next to him "who's excited to die!" I shout "Gabi really" Nichole says I nod my head as she rolls her eyes at me and I just smile.

We walk up the the house now I didn't wanna go "I don't wanna go!" I say as we wait in line "next time lets not bring her" Liam says "I agree with that statement!" I answer "anybody else notice Hayes and Gabi are holding hands" Zoe says everyone looks at us I quickly let go "no we're not" I answer standing behind him "it's because she's scared" Hayes says laughing

The line is to long this is like a death line. I'm gonna die! Sounds amazing everyone starts using there phones my phone goes off then see Hayes mention me in a tweet I give him a look.

 I'm gonna die! Sounds amazing everyone starts using there phones my phone goes off then see Hayes mention me in a tweet I give him a look