👀Back in Pein's Office👀

"Well, when I got back to Konoha after meeting you... I heard rumors that the current head of the Hyuga clan had a daughter and wife disappear just two weeks after her birth... normally that sort of thing wouldn't have caught my attention, but..." he paused to make sure she was still paying attention. "When I first saw your eyes I knew something was odd 'cause the Hyuga clan never branched out of Konoha... So when I heard the rumor, I thought there was a good chance he'd at least know your name." He continued as he motioned for her to sit down in a chair in his room. 

"He said the only Hyuga with that name was his and his missing wife's daughter... Later, I discovered he remarried and had two more children both girls. I also got him to give me a photo of your mother for you..." He said handing her the photo. 

Riyona looked at the photo of her mother and happy tears fell from her eyes as she began to realize she still had a living relative other than Nagato

Riyona looked at the photo of her mother and happy tears fell from her eyes as she began to realize she still had a living relative other than Nagato. She hugged Orochimaru as tears of happiness fell from her eyes. "Thank you Orochimaru-Sama!" Orochimaru was astonished to hear her call him 'Sama' on her own and was stiff as a board at the contact of her hug. The only other person who had called him that was Kabuto, and that was forced. He was also surprised that she hugged him. 

The last time he could remember being hugged was when she was four. He eventually smiled a genuine smile and hugged her back. "It's my pleasure." He said as the soundproof Jutsu disappeared. Riyona remained seated in the chair as she kept looking at the picture in her hand. 'Hm... I wonder...' She thought to herself as she looked from the picture towards the Sanin."Orochimaru-Sama?" "Hm?" "Someday... would you take me to see my real father?" She asked with red cheeks. 

Orochimaru smiled his famous smile that said he got what he wanted, then spoke. "Of course my dear, I'd be delighted to." A few minutes later she stood up from the chair in his room. "I've got to go. I still haven't told Pein-san how the mission turned out, plus I'm still really tired." She said as she rubbed her eyes and attempted to hand him the photo back. "Keep the picture, it's of your mother anyway." He said with a gentle smile. "Oh, by the way, keep this conversation between us." 

"Hai!" And with that, she left his room.

👀~Time skip- movie scenes are back!~ 👀 

It's been nearly six months since Riyona first saw Orochimaru in the Akatsuki. Ever since about a month or two of him being here, Pein had begun to trust him... er... well... maybe just enough to send the Hyuga out on missions with him and Sasori. Pein, Konan, Riyona, and the masked man were now in Pein's office. "So, how is our new member, Orochimaru?" asked the man in the swirly mask as he looked out the rainy window. "Unremarkable so far. He's rather quiet." Pein answered. 

"Hm. Even Orochimaru, with Pein keeping a keen eye out... can't take any major action." He chuckled as he turned to face the group in the room. "By the way, Madara," Konan spoke as he walked past her. This is where Riyona's eyes widened at the name she called him but her eyes didn't stay that way long enough for anyone to take notice. 'That can't be...' She thought with a frown. "The member you brought in a while ago, Kisame Hoshigaki, has been teamed up with Itachi." Riyona informed the supposed masked Uchiha. 

"Yes, that's fine," he replied in an emotionless tone. "So who's the next member?" Riyona asked carelessly. "Deidara, the rogue ninja of the hidden stone village. Bring him in and team him up with Sasori." He ordered before calling for Zetsu. "Zetsu, tell Sasori, Itachi, and Kisame to go get Deidara." "Ok," Zetsu said before disappearing once again.

👀Deidara👀

"The Akatsuki," Deidara said as he heard footsteps behind him and faced them for a brief moment. "Sorry, but that really has nothing to do with me." He replied as he turned to play with a handful of clay once again. "The only thing I want to do is concentrate on my art, hmm!" He exclaimed, holding up a clay spider to his face and examining it. "Art?" Sasori repeated. 

"The art I create with clay that I make myself! It can also explode!" Deidara explained. "And when it does, it makes its existence more sublime...and that's when it finally becomes true art!" He exclaimed, holding the clay spider in front of him, towards the unintimidated members of Akatsuki. "Because art... is an explosion!" He shouted excitedly then placed the spider down in front of him. "That's enough," Itachi said as he walked towards the bomber. "I'll handle this," he said as he activated his Sharingan. 

"What? You want to fight?" Deidara asked. "Yes, and if I win, you'll become a member of the Akatsuki," Itachi answered in a monotone that left no room for argument. "Don't underestimate me... or my art! Hmm!" The bomber warned getting up from where he sat. He then threw the spider at Itachi, who quickly dodged it. "Let's end the introduction here! Hah!" Deidara said as he quickly made new bombs.

No fights for me Hahaha! (I suck I know...)

Deidara was now panting, becoming tired. "You're much better than I expected. However...!" He smirked, thinking he had the upper hand on Itachi. Then a giant clay centipede broke through the floor and appeared to be wrapped around the Uchiha's helpless body. "This is the end of you, hmm!" The bomber said before quickly raising his hands in front of his mouth. "Before you do anything, you should take a serious look at yourself," Itachi told him, breaking his own genjutsu upon the bomber.