🐾Riyona and Orochimaru🐾

"I'm sure not gonna live in a dump like this forever! I've got big dreams to make come true!" Yahiko said with a smile. "Huh?" Nagato and Riyona said together. "WORLD DOMINATION!!!" He yelled with an even bigger smile on his face. "World domination? What? Seriously?" Nagato asked. "You better believe it! Once I rule the world, we'll never have to go through this kind of suffering again!" Yahiko said with his arms spread in the air. "That'd be nice," Nagato said with a small smile. 

"And if I die like this, then my mom and dad's souls will never rest in peace! Ain't that right, Konan?" He continued. "Mhmm!" Konan smiled sympathetically, as did Riyona. 

🐾(Orochimaru:14, Jaryia:22, Tsunade:19)*I have my reasons* 

"If we rule the world, then we can do whatever we want!" Yahiko said. "Ya' know, you're right, it'd be just like we were all gods!" Nagato exclaimed with a smile. "And we could get rid of war too." As Yahiko said that a bomb exploded near them and sent them all flying. "Everyone OK?" He asked. They all replied with a pained yes.

🐾Time skip🐾 

They had watched the hidden leaf ninja go up against Hanzo and his men. Yahiko hadn't seen a single one of their corpses. "Those Leaf guys must be incredibly powerful!" He said in admiration. "Maybe..." Nagato and Riyona mumbled as they were reminded of Nagato's parents. "I hate Hanzo... He's made the entire hidden rain village into a war zone!" Yahiko growled out. He then decided to become a student of The Three Great Sanin and convinced the rest to do the same.

🐱‍👤Days later🐱‍👤 

They finally found them after nearly drowning in the river when they had accidentally fallen into and stumbled upon the cave the Sanin were hiding in. "Please, will you teach us about ninjutsu? You're all from the Hidden Leaf aren't you?" Yahiko asked them. However, Riyona would not get close to them at all and didn't trust them. 

~~

"Thank you all, this is... for you!" Konan said holding up a paper flower. Konan had made the paper flower as a token of appreciation for helping them. She wanted to express her gratitude with this simple but heartfelt gesture. 

"These kids, shall I kill them?" Orochimaru asked, only looking at Yahiko and the two nearest to him. He knew Riyona was there as well but didn't care at the moment. "We've seen so many war orphans, it's always so pitiful. They'd be better off if we simply put them out of their misery right now." Riyona was amused by the situation and was trying to keep her laughter in check, but it escaped her lips in the form of a short and soft "Pft." Orochimaru's sensitive ears and Nagato, who recognized her voice, heard her small laugh. 

Orochimaru's eyes flashed over towards her and realized she was a Hyuga. Nagato was surprised to hear her laugh, even if it was small since she'd almost never laughed since her parents died and even less after his did. "Enough, Orochimaru! You go on ahead with Tsunade, for now. I'm gonna stay here and look after these four for a while." Jaryia said. "What?" Tsunade asked not wanting to leave him behind nor be left alone with Orochimaru who creeped her out most of the time. "It's the least I could do for what they've suffered...."

'Why did she laugh?' Orochimaru thought to himself. Orochimaru then walked over towards the little girl who was laughing at him when he said he wanted to kill them just a few minutes ago. "What is your name little one?" He asked her with amusement in his eyes. "Ri-Riyona, i-is Riyo-Riyona!" She stuttered in fear. Which confused him even more. "Why do you not stand with your friends?" He asked the four-year-old. She then pointed to his headband. "This?" He asked as he untied it. 

She quietly nodded. "Hahaha! It's just a headband, see?" He laughed as he handed it to her. Riyona grabbed it and glanced up at him. "I-I'm not stupid... I know it's just a headband..." She spoke up with a hint of an attitude that made Orochimaru want to smirk. "Then why did you point at it?" Orochimaru asked with a slight frown. "I'm scared of the ninjas who wear this..." She then pointed directly at the symbol on the metal. "Why?" He asked wanting to know her story. 

She interested him in just a short amount of time and he found it amusing but frowned after hearing what she had to say. "My mama was killed by my papa, who said I was the blame for it and hated me till he died when I was two, then papa said he loved me and it was ok that I killed mama cause I killed him as well by not being able to use my eyes and then I went to live with Naga-chan and his mommy and daddy were killed by ninjas that had headbands with that symbol on it." She said with a sad expression but shed no tears. 

'Is she blind?' He thought to himself. Almost as if reading his mind the girl answered his question. "No, I'm not blind. Papa was just upset I couldn't use my Bewakeygane as soon as I was born like he thought most others do." Orochimaru smiled as he grabbed his headband with one hand and her hand with his other. As scared as she'd previously been she was still nieve enough to not hesitate to take his hand. 

"How old are you?" Orochimaru questioned. In response, she asked, "four, what is your name?" "Orochimaru. For a four-year-old, you are way smarter than you should be." He smiled as he walked along with her toward Tsunade and Jaryia. "Yup!" She said smiling cheerily. "Riyona train hard with Jaryia since I have to leave, okay?" "No! No! Don't go! Other than my cousin, these people all suck!!" She cried, clinging to his leg. "Don't worry, I'll see you again!" He said smirking at her unexpected reaction. 

"Riyona will?" She whispered as she whipped tears from her eyes and slowly let go of his leg. "Yes, and do you want to know something else?" Orochimaru asked the young girl. "What?" she asked eager to hear what he had to say. He kneeled down on the ground and whispered into her ear. 

"Next time we meet, you will be stronger, smarter, and no longer a child. And I will not wear this headband!"

"YEY!!!" she cheered as she hugged him tightly by the neck.