Truth or dare

(UNEDITED)

Teagan James' pov

Last night I had spent the night at my best friend Callista's house because mine was too chaotic. The sun was blindly shine through the curtains of Calli's room. The time 6:30am. I got up from my air mattress and went to the bathroom. When I was done with my business I checked my phone. I got 3 missed call from my boyfriend Carter and 6 texts from him with more incoming.

'Hey beautiful'

'Tea leaf hello'

'tea'

'bae'

'TEAGAN SHELLO'

'Püüüüüüümmmmmmmaaaaa'

I was reading his message when he continued to write more

'Gurl, I see you reading. Answer me.'

I wrote him back 'Babe, shh Calli still sleeping going to hang here for a bit. Bring me food😍😘?'

he wrote back a moment later 'Sure, what do you want?'

I replied 'You know exactly what I want and get something for Calli.'

'Ok, be there in an hour.'

'Thanks, babe ily❤️.'

'Luv you 2'

Right as he sent his message Calli woke up.

"Hey sleepy head have a good sleep?" I asked her

Calli Bennett's pov

I woke up to the sound of Teagan's phone. I looked around the room for her when I heard her voice at my desk asking how I slept.

"It was good. I came up with a new idea for a video." I responded

"Nice. Carter is bring breakfast soon." she told me 

"Sweet. When should we do the video?" I asked

"Well," she said looking at her phone which probably had the girls'  schedule, "We can do it today. So do you want to text the girls?" she asked 

"Yeah," I messaged the group chat the girls and I started a few years ago.

*10 minutes later*

We heard the door bell ring. It was Carter. Teagan ran downstair to retrieve the food.

I could hear them talking then the door shut. The sound of her feet could be heard coming back up the stairs. I grabbed my phone which was on my nightstand and looked through my notifications. Shawn, my boyfriend of a year had been the only one to write me in the last hour. By this time its about 7:45 ish. The other girls are probably starting to wake up. Which I guess correctly because the girls replied within a few minutes.

Third person pov

After the girls receive the text from Calli, they started to awake from their slumber. When Grace got the text she got kind of upset because she was supposed to go hang out with Cameron that day at the beach for surfing lessons. Either way she knew not to put cameron before the girls so she texted him letting him know that she had to take a rain check for the day. He was a little upset but he understood that it was a girl thing and that it was also last minute  and there was nothing that she could have done about it. The other girls along with Grace decided to meet at around noon giving everyone time to get ready and get to Calli's house.

*AT NOON*

The girls arrived at Calli's house with props for the video. They started filming with their group introduction. Grace being leader of the Malibu Queens she announced what they were doing.

Grace Bridges' pov

This morning Calli texted the girls and I that we were doing a video. Her idea was to do a truth or dare video.  So a little after the girls woke up we tweeted, instagramed and snapchated a hashtag that we were doing this video, in about fifteen minutes we had thousands of responses to #truthordarequeenies. Not too long after we started the video at around 12:25 give or take a few minutes. Once we started we all started to notice that a lot of the truths and dares involved or were in the general area of the Magcon Boys. Oh shit was all that was running through mine, and I am pretty sure all the other girl's minds too. This couldn't end very well. I stand up and turn the camera off and turn to look at the girls. 

"Okay we have to talk before we get too far into this video." I say looking at everyone.

"What now Grace?" Kodi says groaning.

"Shut up Kodi let her talk." Zion says with her words laced with venom. Yeah I should have mentioned this before but Kodi and Zion don't really like each other right now because of a tweet that shouldn't have been put on the internet which almost ruined all of us. These two really don't know how to control their words or their actions. I swear they act so juvenile some times, its not even funny. Anyways back to what we were talking about before.

"Okay so as you all have noticed the fandom, Queenies, wants to have us do a lot with the guys but they can not know anything about us being with them yet. Therefore we will not shy away from the truths and dares with them we will do them but we-"

"Grace not to be rude but isn't that a bad idea?" Carolina asks suddenly.

"Well that is the thing we will do the dares and stuff but the truths won't necessarily be the truth, we have to bend the truth okay guys?" I  got a bunch of okays and sures in response. "Play it off as they are our 'brother' group." We sat down and continue to film our video.

Teagan's pov

We continued the video by going through our social medias. We drew names out of a hat to see who would go first in the game. Jasmyne was picked by Kaia and she was not enthusiastic about it.

Kaia searched for a few seconds and started laughing, "Jas truth or dare"

"Truth," she says nervously

"Is it true that you are dating someone" kaia says smirking

"Yes, it it true. Okay next person." she says a little too quickly but we all ignore it and keep going.

Jasmyne picked the next one who so happened to be Grace.

"Okay leader truth or dare?"

"Dare"Grace says excitedly.

"The queenies have asked to see you try and fit twenty pieces of gum in your mouth without swallowing the gum." Jas says before bursting into hysterical laughter.

After going around doing dares and truths for about an hour, we ended the video. Zion and Kodi were stuck with editing because the other girls are trying to get them to fix their problem. Everyone was getting sick of their bullshit honestly and they needed to grow up and handle their problems like the adults they claim to be. Lets hope this works.