Chapter 1-4: Then

Okay the story has taken a turn and I don't know what will happen to me.

Now.....
Muscle man: okay little man I think we are far away from the danger.
Hi my name is

Mike: I don't care
(speaking like a little wuss)
Where is my mom, saying while his hands are on his eyes while crying.

Great now I'm a wimp.

Writer: shut up...!!

Muscle man: she is fine I can promise you that.

Mike: no she's not.
I saw our apartment on fire.

Muscle man: no no no little boy.
She is not there anymore.

Mike: how do you know about that?

Muscle man: because i have friends that know where she is.

Mike: where is she?
Wiping off the tears on his eyes

Muscle man: I can't say right now where she is because it will endanger you both, while squishing both the cheek's of the boy

Mike: how can I trust you. I just met you. I'm only coming with you because I don't know what is happening right now.

Muscle man: I used to be your mother's friend.

Mike: why hasn't she told me about you.

Muscle man: the reason for that.
Depends on her. She left twelve years ago. We were in a delivery mission, she didn't want us to take the assignment, sensing it was very dangerous. We were ignorant back then, our minds was consume by money. But your mother was different so she came prepared. As she has predicted it was not a delivery it was a suicide mission loosing 2 of our 5 members she break mentally. It was no suprise she'd quit. The last time i saw her she said to me " next time value life before money you can't bring anyone back to life with it". After that I trained for 7 years to go back to my feet and vow 🙇 to myself that I will not let anyone get killed cause of my greed.

Mike: what were you delivering?

Muscle man: a piece of paper containing design for a weapon.
I lost 2 good friends because of a piece of paper.
Your mother comforted saying, " it was an ambush we were lucky that.... we survive, you are the captain we trust you with our lives because you.... know how important we are to you.
Even if we we're..... in danger you would take an entire army just to save us haha isn't it funny you always blame yourself even if it was our fault it's ok Wayne don't blame yourself we all agreed with it, if Lana and Kira were alive they would have said the same things to you".
You know how they are they're not the brightest person on the block but the most caring and loyal person you will meet in your entire lifetime.

Mike: i remember her saying your name that she was a special unit with skills that can't measure to anyone I thought 💭 she was joking, I guess it was true.

Wayne: kid there is no lie in where were going.
I specially request for this mission because i owe your mother a lot and making you safe is my number one priority. So to not disgrace myself from your mother.
Okay kid i just needed you to stop crying so we could get out of here fast enough so let's move.
Hop on my back.

Mike: why

Wayne: just get on already

Mike: hmmmfft.....

Wayne: okay kid do you know how 6 g' s feels like.
(kid you don't know how much you resemble her always thinking about others before herself. I promise you Xiara i will pay you back for everything you did for me)

Mike: no..
Why do you asked?

Wayne: I glad you ask.

And with that Wayne jump like a nasa's space ship. I passed out after and wake up in a white room.

What will happen to the young boy?

Where is Wayne the meat head going to?

And will I ever get to fight someone?

Writer: oh for the love <3 of God stop with making up the script.

No can do I don't exist.
You can't torture me.

Writer: I'll make you a 4 footer who has pimples all over his face with fecal infection,bowel...

Stop........... okay geeish....

Okay time for the suspense

Man in a tuxedo: is he the son of the two people who......

Glasses girl: yes sir. He was confirmed by John Wayne

Wait a minute he has a cool surname with a good first name why did i get the worst one

Writer: it's easy to understand.

.I.

Writer: smart

Going back...

Glasses girl: yes sir
He was confirmed by John Wayne.

Man in a tuxedo: i hope he is better than his parents because his gonna need more than luck to survive to what he has to face outside the world

Glasses girl: what is gonna happen to him now?

Man in a tuxedo: it will depend on him from now on.
We can't help him now because her mother never train him for this