Chapter 2-1: The beginning

Writer hello everyone who has read this and who may still be reading this because of financial problems and job hunting I had to stop making the story for a while but I' m back now.

Mike: okay did you think about what my powers should be.

Writer: no. not still

Mike: than I demand that I become like wolverine who has metal claws and fast regeneration.

Writer: this is on the spot writing I can't do that.

Mike: mo&%$ fu&%*r

Writer: why did I ever make my character curse a lot

okay let's go back to the storyline
so he can shut up.

Mike: n.......

Previously...

my mom is missing because of a sudden ambush from mysterious man who is wearing full body armor that has lot's of gun's

And I got save by a man named Wayne who I think is a man who my mother work with many years ago.

And now....

Man in Tuxedo: let's introduced ourself to him shall we Corra.

Mike: really Corra I think your just giving them cool names on purposed to torture me.

Writer: please shut up

Mike: I want a great surname now

Writer: okay how about pimplebutt for a surname.

Mike: okay I' ll be a good boy
(zips his mouth with a zipper)
making a zhirrrrrppppp sound

back to the story

Corra is the girl with the glasses.
and the man wearing a tuxedo is Geron.

Corry: okay sir.

as they went in the room.
the kid was shocked seeing another person who he has never seen before

Thinking he was an enemy he quickly grab a pen and shove it to Mr. Geron

Wayne: sir you shouldn't have come earlyyyyy.

Geron: I am so sorry Wayne I didn't expect to do this.
as of now Geron has a ballpen stuck to his hands making him bleed intensely from the stab from Mike.

Mike suddenly back off thinking that this is no ordinary man that he is facing with in the moment because the stab should have shock him.

At that crucial moment Mike was shot with a litle tiny yellow light coming out of nowhere after this he black out loosing consciousness.

that yellow light came from Cora.
Cora you shouldn't have done that you know his going to be one of our student from now onwards. Look at his face it's like he starve to death and is now drooling all over the floor.

How much voltage did you gave to the kid??

Cora: a thousand volt

Geron had a smirk because a thousand volt means to Cora is equivalent to 100,000 volt or more because Cora can't calculate the actual current that she can manipulate upon release.

Cora: don't laugh principal it's not funny
Geron: I'm not laughing ( while smiling)

inside Geron's head he was thinking that this kid is no ordinary one to take an attack that can kill ordinary human's.

Geron: oh right Wayne is this the son of the universal lover's

Wayne: Yes Sir.  Her mother disappeared when the ambush started i couldn't take her with me because the enemy seems to have a universal type to it seems there presence could make you run away in fear for your own life.

Geron: you could not have taken her even if there were no enemy she will not come with us and also it was not the enemy that you sense it was her awakened state.

Wayne: but sir if it was her why didn't you tell me I could have come back and I know i could persuaded her.

Geron: don't  be a fool Wayne no one can persuade her and you can't force her if your thinking about that.

Wayne's thought
how could he have known that I would force her I'm sure I can make her unconscious for a little while to make her sane again.

Geron: her power can't be measured you won't survive for even a second when you fight her. She's in another league than us were just ants in her eyes she can wipe us just by breathing.
Cora schedule Mike tomorrow for the opening ceremony.

Cora: but sir I think it will take him a week to wake up.

Geron: don't be silly his just sleeping he'll wake up soon enough.

Cora: but sir look at this kid. You are not serious?

Geron: take a good look at him. (while pointing at the kid)

As Cora look at the kid she was shock a hundred thousand volt did not paralyzed the kid it actually made him fall asleep.

As Wayne look at the kid, he was not surprise and just said:
Wayne: your there son alright (while laughing)

Geron: what are you doing Xiara leaving your son to us saying it out loud.

Writer: you maybe wandering why Mike's inner thoughts is not disrupting the story

hmmmmuhmmdmd

Writer: don't worry about that
(Mike's inner thought is duct tape right now
for all the reader's who wants to insert a character in the story please contact me in my gmail account @ jemarandjina@gmail.com

see you next time