019 | BOKUTO KŌTARŌ

one shot is titled— NEVER MINErequested by @ChaosHeart

one shot is titledNEVER MINE
requested by @ChaosHeart

With a painful heart, you fell down on your bed and drowned yourself in the softness of the pillows, face planted in the white sheets as you gripped the sheets and groaned thinking that it will be wrinkly the next day. Your tears made the pillow stain.

You heard feet shuffling outside the door and giggles that made you puke. You took a glance at the picture sitting on the table. It was a photo taken a month ago, Kōtarō guffawing while he sat on the laid cloth and you were smiling like an idiot just by staring at his figure. You remembered that time, warm, rays of sunshine, the green of the leaves and the cool air.

His smile that equals the season as he made fun of his old friend. All she could do was listen to his corny jokes and laugh to his silly reactions. She remembered that day when the two of them were happy, smiling under the bright sun.

You released the grip on the sheets and stood up, grabbing the frame and hid it in your drawer. Your hands were trembling as you walked outside to the balcony, sick of the loud lovey-doveyness of your younger sister with Kōtarō.

He was never your's to begin with. You never owned him or made a relationship to the obnoxius man. Your younger sister owned Kōtarō. They have a strong relationship that no one else can break. Their relationship is as hard as a shining diamond under the rocky ground, a diamond that cannot be easily found.

You gripped your white dress hard as the wind blew past your shivering body. You never minded the cold snow. Your teeth were chattering, body shivering. But you ignored it. It wasn't that painful as you had experienced.

You had to admit you like Kōtarō. You would always wish to the fallen stars that he falls in love with you. But it was the opposite. In first sight, Kōtarō and your younger sister fell in love. In the short amount of time, their relationship are filled with memories that they surely won't forget. All you could do was watch in the distance as your mother instructed that you should always watch Kōtarō and your younger sister during their date because who knows? Maybe he'll do something bad to her.

But you never doubted that he'd would do that. He is a gentleman who has the kindest of all hearts, he definitely respected her sister and he didn't care if their age gap was so long. They were 10 years apart in age. Kōtarō was 27, she was 17 when they started dating. You have exactly the same age so you would always compare yourself to your younger sister.

The one who would understand Kōtarō was only you, and yourself alone. Your younger sister wouldn't understand the whispers and rumors circling around them.

"Look at that. A 27 year old and a 17 year old?!"

"That's pedophile."

"Men these days, they like younger women."

"Hani has an older sister right? Just as the same as his age?"

"Yeah he does."

"Then why didn't he date her instead?"

"I don't know."

You would agree to them. But Kōtarō acted like a man who couldn't hear. He didn't care about what they said. He didn't care about what the whole world would say as long as they love each other.

You were always jealous at your sister. She was the princess of the family, while you would be the servant. You would always wash the dishes every day while your sister was always face planted on her phone. You would always sweep and mop the house while your sister acted lovey-dovey with Kōtarō in their room. Your mother would always give her what she wanted. Phones, tablets, bags, clothes, everything she wanted. While all that your mother gave you was second-handed things, or would buy her a few clothes.

You hated your mother for treating your younger sister a princess while you were treated as a servant so you always visited her father who cherished you like his own princess. Even though he had his own family, he would listen to what your problems were, unlike your mother who always favored your younger sister.

Even though your father had complications with finance, you were fine with his undying love for you. You wanted to live with your father.

But now you couldn't. Your father passed away a year ago and your wishes disappeared. Your mother and sister didn't even visit the funeral of your father. You loathed them so much. Yes, your father did wrong for leaving you for a new family but your mother used to love him right?

You sneaked out of the house, unbeknownst to your family and ended up visiting your father who was buried 6 feet deep in the ground. Your (h/c) hair swayed with the wind as the tears fell down to the ground, hands grazing his grave.

"Father..." You whispered.

Memories of him flooded your mind, you would never forget your loving father.

You remembered Kōtarō once again when you looked behind the window. He would always ask for your presence if Kōtarō and your sister fought. You remembered how pathetic you were, thinking that. You enjoyed his presence even at the shortest of time the two of you spent. You remembered how desperate you were, with wanting his love. You begged on your knees, sobbing to let go of Hani. He was suffering but he never tells anything about it to your younger sister.

"What are you talking about?" Your sister spat, glares sending holes to your body.

"You don't know how Kōtarō-kun is suffering right now. You're so fucking selfish."

"Why do you care anyways?! Kōtarō is mine, not yours!"

You chuckled, caressing your son's hair as he slept on your lap.

"Please, I beg of you. Don't tell your younger sister what happened. I will take care of him, visit him everyday."

Something happened between the both of you. In a sorrowful night, Kōtarō and your sister had a huge fight and he drank alot. In which resulting of a new born.

You thought Kōtarō would leave your sister's side when you were pregnant with his child but it was the actual opposite. He still went back to your sister and continued to love her and never returned. He didn't fulfill his promise for being your son's father. He didn't visit even a day, a hour, a minute, or even a second.

And you remembered by seeing the dark sky,

That Kōtarō was never yours to begin with.

author's note :

hope ya liked it!

I want to make a second part where you married suho but idk, tell me in the comments what you guys think (:

update: i did ^^