COULDN'T SLEEP

jungkook focus
"you okay? you've been a little jumpy."
jungkook asks as he passes a bundle of towels to taehyung, who is currently washing his face.

no, jungkook. im jumpy because i don't know how to say that i like you.

"y-yeah, im okay." he says, taking the towels and padding his wet skin dry.

"wanna sleep over?"

"yeah." yeah, oh! i also wanted to say that i like you. a lot.

taehyung feels his heart drop a little further into the pit of his stomach, fustration overwhelming him.

+
LATER THAT NIGHT,
jungkook focus
jungkook stirs in his sleep when he feels something wriggle against his chest. he forces his eyes open to see taehyung fidgeting.

"taehyung?" he says groggily, his voice still heavy with sleep.

"sorry, did i wake you up? i couldn't sleep."

"how come?" jungkook asks, rubbing his eyes. he removes his hands from his eyes and notices taehyung watching him with his mouth slightly agape, almost like he wanted to say something.

"u-uh, just because." taehyung stammers. jungkook shifts his position in bed to face taehyung. jungkook leans over taehyung to switch on the bedside lamp, a dim yellow glow settling over the two.

an idea pops into his head.

"since you've woken me up, why don't we do something?"

"like what?" taehyung asks, his voice muffled because he was huddled up under the duvet.

jungkook smirks, "how about we have a replay of last night?"

taehyung's eyes widen.
"that was a one time thing! besides, what if i throw up again?" taehyung splutters, his cheeks flushing tomato red.

"thennnnnn, how about i repay your favour? you know? remember, the time you sucked me-" jungkook's cut off by taehyung slapping a hand over jungkook's mouth.

"i don't want a favour!" taehyung rushes to say, clearly distraught and embarrassed. jungkook laughs behind taehyung's hand before pulling it away.

"i don't want a favour." he repeats.
taehyung turns around so he's not facing jungkook anymore and snuggles closer into the duvet, hoping that jungkook will drop the topic.

he doesn't.
taehyung feels a calloused hand slide under his loose shirt, sliding against his stomach and creeping closer to the waistband of his pants.

"jungkook." taehyung says with a warning tone in his voice.
"hmm?" jungkook hums, as if he has no idea where his hand was heading.

a finger digs under his waistband, creating space for his hand to travel deeper down taehyung's boxers. jungkook gropes around and grabs on to taehyung's length, squeezing it a little.

"oh." taehyung breathes. jungkook, satisfied with taehyung's reaction, gives a few tugs at taehyung's length.

taehyung moans when jungkook's palm encloses around taehyung's member, and moves in a slow motion upwards.

"jungkook. taehyung gasps, whining the last syllable of his name. jungkook quickens his pace, his grip getting tighter as he rubbed.

he props himself further up on the pillow with his elbow to get a better view of taehyung. jungkook's surprised to see taehyung's eyes squeezed shut, lips parted, as shallow breaths escaped. his fingers clutching the duvet cover tightly as he nears his limit.

jungkook smirks to himself as he pulls his hand away. taehyung gasps out, chest rising and falling with erratic breathing.

"w-what?" he pants, turning his head slightly to look at jungkook. his brows furrow when jungkook smiles menacingly down at him.

"i thought you said you didn't want this favour?" taehyung's desire to slap the younger rises.

"that doesn't mean to start and stop halfway!" taehyung whisper shouts, incredulous at jungkook's actions. his chest heaves, still recovering from the stimulation.

"so do you want me to continue?" jungkook asks, mischief displayed on his face. heat creeps up taehyung's neck and he turns away from the younger's  glance swiftly.

"w-what?"

"don't you want me to continue?"

taehyung scrunches his nose up and thinks about the painful boner he's sporting under his trousers.
"continue please." taehyung says, grudgingly.

"alright, but let's change tack." jungkook says, lifting the duvet off their bodies and kneels on the mattress. he peels his shirt off his torso and throws the fabric to somewhere in his room.
next, he hovers on all fours, above a shocked taehyung.

taehyung focus
taehyung blinks at what had just happened. his eyes travel to jungkook's shirtless front, the dim glow setting on the defined muscles on jungkook's taut stomach.

"and um, what tack are we changing to?" taehyung queries, his eyes still roaming jungkook's toned body.

"one that includes you taking your pants off and letting me fuck you."