Chapter 2

(A/N: Yusss. I dunno but I think the image above is true. Tho for me Kaoru's mahh bae ♥ than Hikaru. Lol. Anyways, thank you for dem reads. Please vote too. It's a pleasure, Young Masters *bows like Sebastian does*)

↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓

HIKARU'S POV

I don't really know why we took M/N as our personal slave. Is it because Haruhi told us? Is it because we'll have our new toy? Or is it because we wanted to help him? Hmmm? Maybe all except the last one. Remember, Kaoru and I don't want to widen our world except the host club members. Maybe... Maybe M/N and I are destined!? Joke! Like hell, I'm not gay. Maybe Kaoru.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not gay. Bish please," Kaoru said as he glared at me.

"K-Kaoru? You're not gay? You're not gay for Hikaru?" One of our customers asked Kaoru as I smiled a bit, restraining myself from laughing. Hah! Booya Kaoru!

"W-Well... I'm gay for him--" Kaoru said as he blush before the fangirls squealed again, "--But unluckily, Hikaru's not gay for me...," Kaoru smirked hinting he's just giving me a revenge, as I glared to him.

"H-Hikaru? I-I thought you are inlove with your twin brother?" a fangirl asked me.

"I actually--" I said as Kaoru cutted me off, "Hikaru's inlove with him!" Kaoru shouted pointing out someone while our heads turned to know who he is pointing at.

"W-What!? I-I'm not inlove with M/N...," I defensed myself and yeah, he pointed M/N who is talking with Tamaki and Haruhi.

But I sensed M/N heard his name that's why he looked at us confusedly. Then he walked towards us asking, "Did I hear my name?"

"N-No!" I defensed myself again. Srsly. Why am I in a situation like this?

"Hikaru said he loves you," my other twin said with a straight face hiding his laugh. I sent a damn-you-Kaoru glare at him.

Anyways, OH! RIGHT! I thought of a great idea since M/N is our new toy.

"Y-Yes M/N. Would you accept my feelings for y-you?" I said forcing myself to blush and chuckled at my mind because of at what I'm doing.

YOUR POV

W-W-W-W-What in the world is he s-saying!?!?

"B-But we've just met...," I said praying to myself that I'm not blushing which I think isn't happening because of how hot my face is.

"Oh c'mon, M/N. Can't you just love me back?" He asked with a cute face of him. Is this for real!? I-I know this isn't true! It just an act. Yes, only an act.

I just brushed him off and turned my back, "I know it's just an act, Hikaru. Don't play with me," I said in a cold way. I don't know why I said that. But it's just that... It's so embarassing.

I was walking myself to somewhere else because I don't want them to see me like this--my face is still blushing furiously like hell. And, what if they'll think I'm a gay!? Tho I'm an actual girl. Also, they're messing with me. Argggghhhh--

Then someone grabbed me in my shoulders and put his/her face near mine. When I realized it was a guy, and take note, it's Hikaru, I blushed madly again. What does he want from me!?

"M/N-kun~ I know you like me too~ Ahhh no. I mean, love~ I can sense i--" I got shocked what happened next. I closed my eyes harder persuading myself that this isn't happening! Please, please! Why? >////////////<

HE JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!

KAORU'S POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at what I did! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know you guys already knew it! I was the one who planned it. I pushed Hikaru to M/N and I succeeded. See? People gathered here having hearts in their eyes! Even Renge-chan is narrating again with microphone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're welcome, guys. You're welcome~!

O_O WHAT IS M/N DOING!? Damn. He pushed Hikaru away. And all of the fangirls and me are dissappointed. Ugh. ANYWAYS IT'S STILL FINE! I CAPTURED A PHOTO OF THEM KISSING~!

YOUR POV

I pushed him away with all my might. Thank God, it lasted just a few seconds. Why!? Why does my first kiss went to someone I just met!?

I was giving a death glare at Hikaru when Haruhi came in and hit him and Kaoru's heads. I wonder why she also hit Kaoru. Anyways, she scolded them, "I TOLD YOU GUYS! STOP MESSING WITH M/N!" I smirked at them because here's Haruhi, my knight in shining armor. (though she's a girl XD)

"AND YOU KAORU! WHY DID YOU PUSHED HIKARU TO M/N!?" Haruhi scolded--WHAT!?

"HIKARU! YOU EVEN FLIRTED AT HIM AT FIRST!" Haruhi scolded Hikaru. YES!!! TRUDAT!

"S-SORRY HARUHI! WE WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" The both of them said in unison. Well~ I hope it'll make come true.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Let's call it a day at Ouran Academy~ Ooh but there's more!

The devil twins went home together and now they're at their bedroom talking about M/N and such. And fyi guys, M/N will start her duty being their personal slave tomorrow because Haruhi told them so.

"M/N is really something, no?" Hikaru said as he smile to his twin brother.

"What's with that smile? Don't tell me, you liked it?" The other twin said with a teasing voice.

"It? You mean the kiss?" Kaoru nodded while grinning, "Well, I actually liked it," Hikaru said as he blush a bit.

"Ew, Hikaru? I thought I was the one who should be a gay? Because y'know, I'm the uke," Kaoru said still grinning.

"I'm not a gay. Maybe M/N is. Because of his feminine actions, I think?" Hikaru chuckled like a cutie he is.

"Yeah I think so, too," Kaoru said.

"Night Kaoru," Hikaru said, "Night, too Hikaru," Kaoru said to his twin as the both of them can't sleep thinking of M/N.

"M/N is really special" the both of them thought to themselves as the twins drifted to sleep.

→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←

(A/N:

WOOOO! And that's the 2nd chapter for you guys! Thanks for the reads. Please vomment, nee? Thanks~!

-ErenJaeger143
10/30/16)