Chapter 1

(A/N:

Hikaru x Kaoru is so cute~ Who agrees with me? *no one answered* E-Eh? *sits at the corner like Tamaki does* Anyways peepz, hi, bye!)

↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓

Y/N'S POV

It's still hard to move on from what happened to me a few months ago. Thank God, Haruhi's there for me to help me anytime.

Oh and speaking of the devil, I saw her coming to me.

"Hello Y/N. Sorry I'm a bit late. I forgot I'm the only one you know here," Haruhi said as she scratched the back of her head. Yes, I'm a transferee here at Ouran Academy and we're at the cafeteria.

"It's fine, Haruhi. Also, I'm gonna share you my packed lunch," I smiled to her as I offer it to her.

"Oh, no Y/N. It's fine. I have mine. Also, after we eat, I'll introduce you to them later on,"

"Okay then. But... T-Them? I thought my master would only be one?"

"Nope. Don't worry, I know you'll like them. Okay, bye for now," she assured me causing me to smile while she headed to somewhere.

I'm just staring on a blank space when I saw some random person holding a bottle of softdrinks. Then I remembered something I wish I could forget.

<Flashback>

I'm walking my way to my home, drinking a commoner's softdrinks in a bottle happily. Because I know my family will surprise me like what they always do on my birthday! I daydreamed about it and giggled at my thought when a running boy accidentally bumped me that I dropped my softdrinks and cracked into pieces.

Then I sensed that something's wrong in our village. When I got closer,  my eyes widened while my heart's pumping fastly with fear. N-No way... O-our village is burning with f-fire...

I gained my courage, praying they're still alive and ran as fast as I could towards our house. Then and there, I found my parents full of blood, eyes still opened wide with shock and fear and I know... I know they aren't here anymore... T-they really are dead...

<End of Flashback>

I blinked at my teary eyes. If I'm at a private place, I think I mighy cry out loud.

Hmmm. Wait, Haruhi's so slow. Where is she? I'm a total loner here. I grunted a bit as I eat my lunch alone.

Anyways, I know what situation Haruhi is. Hey! We're bestfriends, ya know. But actually, I don't know who are her co-host club somethin.'

And here's what I forgot to tell you guys. Haruhi went to someone who'll gonna be my master she picked for me. But my soon-to be-master is just too choosy that he wanted a guy personal slave. Right, I'm applying for a personal slave and I'm crossdressing as a boy. It's awkward but I'm used to it. Haruhi trained me. Lol.

Also guys, some information of me--I'm an otaku and a fujoshi (yaoi fangirl). Yaoi means boy x boy, man to man, homos, gay, etc. But what I really liked the most is a yaoi twincest!

Speaking of the devil--TWINS!? A-And they're heading to... *looks at my back, left, and right* M-ME!?

Asdfghjkl. They're so adorable~! Oooh and they're with.. Haruhi!? Don't tell me...

"M/N, let's go to the Host Club," Haruhi told me as she dragged me to the third music club.

"W-Wait! Hey!" I squeaked because of how fast she drags me.

As Haruhi opened the Host Club room, roses flew, shining effects and music effects flooded the room. Srsly? Oh yeah I forgot. We're at an anime.

"Welcome~!" They said in unison. I'm not familiar with their faces but I can say they're cute and handsome.

"M/N, I'll introduce you to them some later after meeting with the twins," Haruhi said. I just smiled as a response while we went at the corner together with the whispering twins.

"So Hikaru, Kaoru, meet my long-time bestftiend, M/N" Haruhi said to me while I'm loving the atmosphere of the both of them. They're so cute!

"A-ahh yeah. H-hi! I'm M/N. Nice to meet you," I introduced myself holding out my hand.

But they didn't care about it while they walk around me like an inspector.

"Hmmm?" They said in unison. "You're so cute," one of the twins said. My face grew a faint blush. "Are you a girl?" The other one asked.

"W-what did you just say?" I asked them worriedly. God, please don't tell me they knew.

"Hahahaha!" They laughed in unison. I just facepalmed in my mind from embarassment.

"Hikaru, Kaoru! Treat him nicely!" Haruhi scolded them like a child.

"But he looks like a girl. *pouts*"

"Yes. And he's stealing you away from me *pouts*"

"H-Hikaru... A-Are you saying that you love Haruhi more than m-me?" Kaoru (?) said while I'm nosebleeding from fangirling. Well, in my mind only.

Then Hikaru pushed Kaoru's face to his saying, "You know you're the one I love the most. Right?"

Kaoru blushed more as he nod. Asdfghjkl. I think my heart would really explode! Omg omg omg. My face is heating. Emeged emeged. My little yaoi filled heart is beating fast! Wat. O-O No! I can't act like this. Poise, Y/N! POISE!

Then Haruhi elbowed me signing I musn't be distracted. I just nodded to her as a response.

"Oi Hikaru, Kaoru, stop it. We're gaining too much attention," Haruhi's right. There are so many fangirls squealing like an idiot with hearts on their eyes. While some girls are whispering to each other as they look at me. Ugh. This is truly embarassing.

"Yes..," the twins said in unison boredly.

"Let's just finish this episode quickly! Hikaru, Kaoru, M/N would be your personal slave from now on. Just pay him ¥10000 a day, okay?" Haruhi explained quickly.

"Yessss....," they said in unison boredly again.

"Just promise me you guys won't hurt him," Haruhi said but the twins just smirked.

Uh-oh. I think this situation I entered would turn out bad.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

(A/N:

A lame-ass Chap 1. Gomen lol I'm bored. I just wanna finish this chap quickly XD. So guys, if this story would reach 5-10 reads, Imma continue this XD

Baii. Thanks fo readin'~

-ErenJaeger143
10/25/16)