5.I can't say if we're friends?

I lay lazily on my seat back aches from leaning awhile sitting down working on my project and on a occasion procrastinating alot soon i will get this working.As i tweak with the software abit more i finally in my years got it work "HAHAAHHAA SUCCESS" then it slowly malfunction great back to the drawing board i ease half of the equation started mathematically rewrite until my mom barges in my room "Peridot" i didn't look but stretch my whole body "yes?" i said abit of annoyance "there is a girl down stairs she said she know you" a slightly blush overcame my face oh i forget about her...."oh yeah i know her ahahah" i rub my neck following my mom downstair it was awkward and silence fulled the room i never felt more nervous in my life "*ahem* are you going to introduce your little friend peridot?" i took a deep breath trying to stay calm "Mom this Lapis lauzli,Lapis this is Yellow diamond" she greeted my mom with a handshake my mom examie her for approve she alway dose this i guess one of the reason why im anti-social "Peridot she is you girlfriend" my face turn bright red so did lapis "n-no MOM....i...can't say if we're freinds...." she narrow her eye to then to lapis "oh peridot it fine if she your girlfriend" i grab lapis out the door "she not my girlfriend!!!!" i said slamming the door she burst out laughing "you mom is cool peri~" i grunt "you don't know her like i do.....she alway amused im gay...or...something cause im anti-social i can't bring people around her she alway judge them..." lapis stay quiet as we walk "oh....sorry ab-" i sigh "no it fine Lapis nothing to worry about" i weirdly smile as we walk "so.....peri how long are you going to hand my hand?" i stop as my heart droped i didn't realize.....that i was holding her hand i immediately let go fast "Nehyyyyyaaa!!!!!!" i scoot back hands in the air she merely laughed at my reaction "s-sorry!!" she smirk "its fine peri~" there go that nickname make...me feel funny inside "so where to?" she walked past me "how about funland arcade" i nodded following her by the open beach and the borderwalk until we made it too funland arcade i grin widely "what is with that look?" i grin at lapis "You see i am expert at gamaw rank highest in any game" she rolled her eye and snorted there go that cute snort again i felt a tiny blush on my face "so what do you wanna play?" i scan around "how about crash and burn?" she nodded we started play "c'mon lapis not even trying" she focus on the game but in the end i won and with a high scored "ooooooOOo hmmm what name should i put?" i took my time thinking about until lapis type and name "hey why did you that?" she giggled "you took to long!!" she grab my hand going to the next game.For awhile we played until almost night as we ate some food we both turn and look at each other anx laughed "did you see that,Peri~?" i nodded giggling "yes that kid rob the ticket in side the machine!!" laughed some more until our stomach exploded "so what game should we play?" she look around and grab my hand i blush agian "Meat Mania!!" i smile alright "wait we should make a bet?" i rise an eyebrow "a bet you say?" she smirk "whoever win have to buy the winner a donut,deal?" i nodded and we started to play.My breath become heavy i am utterly unfit for these kind of movement i kept going as lapis smiled *bum dum* what was that? What......is she...doing to me i got my last undying spirit back "Aaaaghhhh!" in the end i lost badly "i can't believe you beat me??" she nugged my shoulder "you look like you had fun peri~" i smile "yeah i did" I open the door to Big donut greeted by short girl "Welcome to the big donut how may we help you?" as we look around the variety of donuts "what do you want lapis?" she pointed at the chocolate fulled donut "what about you peri~" i narrow my eye "i will get the same thing" she smile taking out two donuts "Here,ya go that would be 2.25 dollor and changes" i payed for both of our donuts "hey peridot mind if we walk back to my house?" i nodded.

Lapis:POV
I had fun more then ever im...glad to see that adorable smile on her face "sure lapis" i took a bite of my donut as we walk "hey Peri can i ask you something?" she look at me bitting her donut "sure what is it? I sigh finishing my last bite "are.....we...friends?" she was shocked by my question "ummm.....well yeah" *bum dum* i felt something strange why dose it feel like we should be more than.....friends...no im probably mix up with my feeling "oh....".Its was a long silence as we made it to my house "sooo...." she said at my door "wanna come in?" she nodded coming in as i opened my door "sure" she follow me to my room i lay down on my bed thinking "Peri come sit with me" i patted my bed she look confuse yet nervous then sat down next to me "soooo...." i sigh sitting up.We talk about loads of thing school,game,camp pinning hearts,life,topic all kind of thing "oh no i should be going lapis" she sat up wait....don't go something deep down compels me to grab her hand she look at me shocked "stay.....for tonight" she nodded laying back down "lapis....i notices you leave alone why is that?" she cuddle herself "i live alone" she held her pillow "oh...did it get lonely sometime?" she shook her head no started yawning "so am i sleepover lapis?" her eye was close breathing became slow i sigh "goodnight lapis" i turn around closing my eye difting off to sleep then i felt someone cuddle me my heart beat faster i smlied soon i fall asleep.