Chapter 1: Coming Back

Then (Listen to the video when I say)

"What the hell, Jax?!" Opie comes storming into the clubhouse. Everyone becomes quiet. His dark eyes narrow on Jax, who is casually sitting at the bar.

"What do you mean, Op?" Jax knocks back his shot that he was poured.

Opie rubs the back of his neck. "Can I talk to you in private?" He mutters, not wanting everyone to get all riled up.

Jax nods, looking confused. He slides his empty shot glass back over to Half-Sack. Jax leads Opie down the hall to his room. He unlocks it and walks into his room. Opie closes the door.

"She is my little sister, Jax. Not a croweater, not a whore, not a stranger you just met. She is my fucking sister, man, you can't play with her like that." Opie starts on Jax. He looks like a pitbull foaming at the mouth. That was how mad he was.

"I didn't do anything, Op. I was just talking to her. I leaned in close, but I didn't do anything." Jax frowns. "I would never do anything to Little Harp. She is almost my sister as much as she is yours. I was just having a weak moment, Opie. I didn't think about what I was doing until after she left. Shit, I just.." Jax looks down at his feet. "Fuck, Op. Little Harp is a woman. Goddamn beautiful woman."

Opie sighs. "I know, brother. And this shit with Wendy isn't helping. I'm sorry. I just don't want Harper fucked around like that." Opie rubs the back of his neck nervously. Nodding with Jax's statement about how Harper grown up. " How the hell did that happen? I mean it feels like just yesterday she was learning to ride her bike to keep up with us."

"I know, bro. I didn't even recognize her when she came in here." Jax smiles slightly. "And she is becoming a cop? Who would of thought? Is she staying for awhile this time? Or leaving again?" He asks. Licking over his chapped lips.

"She is graduating the Police Academy in a month or so. " Opie sighs. "She is leaving in a few days. Says she won't get to make it out here this often once she joins the force there."

"Damn. I miss Little Harp. Any chance you could try to get her to stay for a bit longer, Op? Maybe it will pull her back in where she will stay." Jax says as he tries to hide the fact that he wanted her to stay. The man didn't know why he did, he just wanted to see her again. Make things right.

Now

"Hello.."

"Harp, it's Jax." Sniffling is heard against the phone.

"What's wrong, Jax? Have you been crying?"

"It's Op. Donna was shot in a drive by. She died and poor Opie. He is a wreck. The funeral is in two days."

"Oh..my god. No one has called me until now. What the hell?......" Shuffling is heard on Harper's end.

"Harp.. you still there?"

"Yes. I'm booking the next flight out. I will be home soon."

Click.

I couldn't believe that Donna is dead. Tears fill my eyes as I turn on the lamp on my nightstand. "What's  a matter,babe?" The man beside me mutters. One of his baby blue eyes peeking open. He sits up, his raven hair disheveled from sleeping on it.

"Sorry, Olly. I didn't mean to wake you." I lean over kissing him gently. His hand touches my back and pulls me close. Olin deepens the kiss. The tears that I was holding back is released down my cheeks. Making Olin pull away suddenly. The thought that I had Olin with me while Opie is in bed, staring at a empty bed beside him just made me cry harder.