The Week Before Camp

So apparently, every year, my schools MYP (MYP is 6-12 grade) goes on a camping trip in the mountains for a week! Today was the Monday before camp. We went to homeroom and got our supply lists for everything we would need to bring to camp.

“We are going to Kandersteg. We are going to be staying at the boy scout lodge.” Me and Shay looked at each other like ‘Serious?’….

Ms. Zwart went on, “It is near Interlaken – Both of those places, Kandersteg and Interlaken, are towns/villages in Switzerland- so it might be cold. Read through your lists real quick in case you have any questions.” Ms. Zwart said. I looked at the list and read through it.

“Wait, the list says Gloves/Mittens, Warm clothes, water proof clothes, AND THEN SWIMSUITS! WTF? I don’t wanna go swimming where I might have to wear I might have to wear gloves and warm clothes…….” I said. Ciara looked at me and started laughin and then so did Shay and Vicky.

“Thats funny dude…” Shay said in between breaths…..

“Dude, I was completely serious…..I’m not gonna go swimming there..”

Went through 3 period, then it was finally lunch. Me and my friends walked into the cafeteria. I walked in and the first thing I saw was him…….I would have sworn I wasn’t starring at him, but then I would be lying. Vicky snapped real quick in front of my face and I kinda screamed, and Jason turned around and looked at me. I put my face down really qucik and walked away.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. And that was basically my WHOLE week, besides the thing with Jason. So Yeah….lol