"Let me touch you." He breathes.

"No," I reply, kissing the side of his jaw. "Wait."

I straighten my back and place my hands on his chest, looking down at him as I raise my hips up just a bit before sinking into him again. I'm teasing him again, and I know I'm probably overdoing it, but I like it.

He averts his eyes from mine, trailing down my chest, stomach and to where we're connected and keeps his eyes there, watching as I move my hips in circular motions slowly, raising my hips to take him out of me before sinking onto his length again. A moan escapes my mouth as my eyes flutter close and my head falls back, loving the overwhelming feeling of his stretch, of him filling me in every way possible.

But I want more, so I start getting just a bit faster, my hands on his body for support as I go up and down, moaning and cursing every time he fills me and hits my G-spot. Louis starts moving his hips, too, raising them to meet me midway and quickening the pace himself.

"Christ, babe," He pants, the only sound in the room is our skins slapping together and our heavy panting. "Touch yourself."

My eyes open and I look at him as he repeats, "Touch yourself for me."

Nodding, as I can't open my my mouth without moaning, I trail my hand down my body and to my clít, looking down as Louis' length disappears into me. Our panting and breathing gets heavier when we both quicken our pace and I start to move my fingers over my clít, rubbing softly but fast.

"Fuck it." Louis presses his hand on my back and pushes me down to him before pressing his lips against mine. My fingers continue their work, moving in circles on my clït as Louis continues pushing in and out of me, his speed quickening with every thrust.

His hands creep up my sides before he cups my breasts, massaging them in his soft hands and taking my hard nîpples between his finger. A loud whiney moan is released from me as he does so, making me place my lips on his again, biting down on his lower lip before sucking it into my mouth.

As I'm no longer moving my hips, just making him do the job, Louis moves both of his hands to my ass, firmly gripping my ass cheeks in his palms and squeezing a bit as he guides me up and down his length.

"Louis, you're so good." I straighten my back again, rolling my head to the back from the overwhelming pleasure that's building in my stomach now. Louis shocks me by wrapping his mouth around my nîpple, sucking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it, making me moan loudly as I my fingers bury themselves into his hair instead.

I tug at his roots as he picks up his speed again, slamming in and out of me, hitting a different deep spot with every thrust.

"I love you, Tallulah. I love you so much." He breathes into my neck as he begins to suck the skin there and over my collarbones.

"I'm..." I attempt to talk but all I manage out is a moan. "Louis, I'm... I'm close."

He wraps his arms around my torso. "I know, babe, me too."

Both of our bodies are covered with a thin layer of sweat, our bodies hot as our pantings increases. The pleasure in my stomach increases and I can no longer hold it in, even though I never want this to end. I love when our bodies are connected like this, it just completes everything.