He looks a little surprised once I get up but as soon as the next song, Like This, starts, and I turn my back to him before sitting between his legs, my ass right over his crotch as I lean my back on his chest, my head falling on his shoulder before I move my ass up and down his crotch.

I feel his fingertips trailing over my legs but I quickly slap his hands away, hearing him breathe out, "Fuck me."

A grin overtakes my lips and I bite down on my lip, continuing my moves, moving my hips with the bed, pressing on his crotch every now and then as we both get lost in the feeling, and I begin to ache for him, hard.

I feel his breath next to me as he softly whispers, "You're fucking my mind."

I only smile in response and as soon as the song ends, I turn around to face him again, only take his shirt off. As it's thrown on the ground too, I get up and take Louis with me, giving him another teasing peck on the lips before I drop on my knees in front of him. It's not my intention to give him a blowjob, and I know that I'm teasing him so bad, especially as I look up at him innocently and slowly tug his boxers down.

His hard and thick length stands in front of me like a rock, and I smirk as I dart my tongue out and run it along his length from the base to the head before I wrap my lips around his length and take him in my mouth, with my teeth grazing him ever so lightly as I take him out of my mouth. A groan leaves his mouth as he places his hand on my head, but as soon as he does so, I pull back and stand up.

"What?" He asks breathlessly.

"Take off your boxers and lie down on the bed." I tell him, smirking.

He simply nods and does so, lying down in the middle of the bed, his back against the headboard with his cöck standing tall and hot.

I raise my eyebrows with a smile and ask, "You ready?"

He looks at his dîck, then back at me and raises his eyebrows in return, making me let out a little laugh. He smiles gently and with love as I keep my eyes locked on his.

"Happy birthday, Louis." I say quietly as I reach behind my back and start to take off my lingerie. Louis keeps his gaze fixed on my eyes, with a small smile playing on his lips and his eyes full of love. Once my lingerie is off, I drop it to the floor and keep my heels on before I slowly trace my fingertips over the singular scar on my back, right under the tattoo.

I start to feel the usual pain, but it's nothing that I can't handle, especially now that I have done it too many times. I feel the slight break in my back before they slowly get out; my wings. They're touching the ceiling and almost the floor, and as they spread wider and wider until they're completely in the air, I watch Louis who has his jaw opened wide and so is his eyes.

His eyes start to move from my legs to my stomach, neck, face and to my wings, over and over again, making me use my wings to cover me.

"Tallulah," He breathes out. "It's gorgeous. You look like an angel."

Slowly, I spread them open again before I place my knee on the bed and move to where Louis is, straddling him with the both of us completely naked. I push his chest lightly, making him relax back against the headboard before I position myself on him.

Closing the space between us, I press my lips against his, moving them together as he works his lips perfectly with mine. As I pull back, I wish him a happy birthday again before I sink onto him, letting him fill me in and we both sigh in relief as he stretches me and fills me completely. I like it when I'm on top, it's more deeper and right.