Chapter 14

I Yawn has i walk into the Living room, i look at the couch and see Ira and gon knocked out on the couch with controllers in there hand "When the hell did she wake up" i say as i rub my eyes and look at the clock '9:54', i sighed as i grabbed a sweater, more like Ira sweater and walked outside, i sat on the hill and looked at the sun "So pretty" I smile as i feel the cool morning breeze whisk past my skin  I look out, admiring the land, "that was nice" i say as i get up and about to turn around i feel a foot come in contact with my back,i also hit it but i started to fall down the hill,

"OW" 'god' 'ohhh' 'thats gonna leave a mark tommrow' , i said as i tumbled down the hill, and groaning, "i think just lost an organ"i say as i finally reached the end of the hill as i layed there, and groaned from the pain, as i saw Ira running down the hill with  killua i looked at them, i grabbed killua and ira and threw them, i looked at them, with wide eyes and they both back away.

I Sighed as i walked back the hill and trip on air and almost feel back down but killua was behind me and i hit him letting him fall back down, i  laughed as i run up the hill so killua wouldn't push me again, i ran into the house and shut the door locking it, and putting Ira and my weight onto.

I heard knocks on the door "HEY LET ME IN" he banged on the door "no you pushed me down the hill" i laughed "that was ira" he said, i slowly turn my head, she starts to sweat, i unlocked the door and threw her out there while i grabbed Killua.

I heard ira slide down the door. "thats what you get" i laughed as i turned around to see Aunt Mito making coffee, "can i have one" i said as i walked over to her "of corse, but could you wake up gon for me" she smiled and i smiled back "yup" i smiled as i grabbed a pillow and hit gon with it "Wake up WAKE UP" i yell as i hit him,he grabs a pillow and throws it at me making me fall and laugh.

"iras outside" i smirked as i grabbed him and unlocked the door throwing him out there with her "have fun" i laugh as i walk over to aunt mito and clean the dinning room table, i saw her walk out with three cups of coffee. 

I grabbed one, and put it where i was sitting and grabbed the other one, and opened the window next to the door and put the coffee outside and closed the window letting the coffee sit there, i saw ira grab the coffee and stare at me.

I laughed and sat back down next to aunt mito and Killua and sipped my coffee and i watched her watch me.

a good 15 second until we both burst out laughing and see walk away from the window, i heard a slide on the door, which im guessing she slid down to sit down.

"Want some" i ask as i hand my coffee to Killua, he grabs it and chugs it all down "WAHH not ALL OF IT" i yell trying to get it away from him "MY COFFEE" i cry as i grieve, as i grab the coffee cup in front of me and hug my knees.

I heard someone open the door and see Ira and gon "What's wrong" Ira ask "ssshhhh, let me grieve " i cry, "MY COFFEE REST PEACE" i sniff as i get up and put the coffee cup in the sink, I yawn "What are we doing today" i smile,

I am so sorry i haven't updated lately, love you guys and sorry this is a short chappy,