~Chapter 8~

(GUYS I LOVE THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS, <3 =p =3)

(Normal pov)

"COME ON IRA KNOCK EM DEAD" I scream at her "I GOT YOU" she yelled back and smiled and gave me a thumbs up, "IT LOOKS LIKE NUMBER 295 is GOING UP NEXT LOOK JUST LIKE NUMBER 286, BUT WITH DARKER SKIN, BROWN HAIR, AND LIGHT BLUE, AND WHITE ARMOR" The Announcer said "SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND WOULD YOU" I scream at the Announcer "Ok" she squeaked out "GO" the ref said as he jumped out the ring "TAMERA" I hear her yell, no wanting to use her strength does she, smart move A"Yes Mistress" Tamera says as she Appears, in thin air. Ira points to the girl in front of her "Yes Mistress" Tamera says as she flies over to the women with dark black hair and stares into her eyes, the women quickly passes out, "Tamara can you do that" I ask her "yes but i can only blind them" she says as she sits in gons hand as he plays with her hair. (HES SO INNOCENT =D)

"Me and ira are going to collect your reward" I say as i get up "Ok well be right there" Killua said as another kid comes in the Arena and he watches closely, "Here are your rewards" she says as she hands us two small paper bags "Theres not alot " Ira says as she opens the Bag "Well they give you enough Jenny to get you a soda weather you lose or win, Hisoka told me in case i ever wanted to join him but i said no" I say as i insert the Jenny into the machine and grab the drink. "Hey what should we call each other since we look the same, and stuff" Ira says as she opens her drink I laugh "I dont know maybe The Dark Twins" I say as i finish my drink and throw it away. "THAT a great name, you can be the dark twin and ill be the light" She says as she smiles and clasps her hands together "Hmm, how about we call you, The White Goddess, or Maybe The Goddess of Light" I say as i sit down next to her again "And you can be The Black Goddess, Or possible The Goddess of Dark or Darkness which ever" She says as she throws her drink away and sit back down. "I missed you" She says as she leans her head on my shoulder "So did I" i say as i stare into space.

"Hey guys" Killua said as if he was made "What Climbed up your butt" I ask as Ira lifts her head off my shoulder "Nothing" he says as he turns around "Get your sodas and lets head to floor 50" I say impatient (Low key, im pretty tired, ima take a break this chapter not be out till 10pm)(Ya'll i just woke up its around 6:30pm)

As we get out the Elevator, i look around, many pretty buff guys, some girls, I walk over to a women employee to get a piece a paper for a nickname, "Ira" I say as i motion her to come over, I gave her gave her a pen, and one out of the three pieces of paper got, "fill that out first" I say as i twirl my Pen, and start writing

Name:Y/N M/N L/N Age: 12 Nickname: The Dark Goddess, and the Goddess of Darkness or  H/A/N/N (Hevens arena nick name, i will use this at times) (of you dont like the name you can change it )Partner/Ally: Ira Ann Shimura/ The Bright goddess, or The Goddess of Light.(IF you wanna change Iras name to go ahead im not stopping you )

I finish filling it out and hand it to the women, Ira was already done, and i pulled out the third Paper

Partner/Team Name: The Dark Twins Names: Y/N M/N L/N, and Ira Ann Shimura   This does not mean you fight together, if you get challenge to a duel by two people you will fight together, but on trying to reach to the next floor, you would never fight together.

We finish filling it out and reading the bottom part we hand it to the women and walk away "Ill be right back ima go walk around for alittle with Tamara" I said as i walk away from Ira.

(Iras Pov, NO NOTHING BAD'S GOING TO HAPPEN)

"Hey Killua" I say as i sit next to him "Yo" he says "Wheres Gon" I ask as i look around the Area "Hes in the arena in a fight" He says "Wheres Y/N" he ask "She went to walk around" I say sigh and it back "You know i dont trust you, being around her" he says "Yeah i know"I say as i get up and walk away not wanting to get in any trouble, and i also sign myself up for a fight "Killua did you finish your fight" I ask after the women told me my fights at 5:53 "yeah" he replies "Im back" Y/N says as she runs back and waves as she crashes into me tackling me into the ground "That was fast why are you so happy" I giggle as she hugs me extremely tight "I missed you" she say as she pick me up on my feet and hugs, she's taller than me she kissed my forehead "I missed my one of favorite person in the world" she says as she lets go and looks me in the eyes, and hugs me again. i convert my eyes over to killua and see his face extremely red, anger i suppose but who knows why. "Did you sign up for a fight" She ask "Yeah" I say as i giggle "YEA, it will be quick right" she ask "yes of course it will" I say "Ok im going to sign up for one also" she says as she lets go of me.

(Normal pov)

"MY GOD, my does mine after to be ten minutes after i sign up for fight" I scream as me and ira and the two boys walk down the hall away and into the stadium, well them three did i had to walk down and go into the arena. "Oh GoD, it looks like the rookie Y/N or other known as of now, the Dark Goddess, on of the Dark Twin is coming up on the Arena, She won her last fight by just a stare, what will she do this time" The Announcer yelled, "GO"the ref says, i stare at the women in front of me, she just stared at me. She start to run at me, i quickly grabbed her shoulder and brought up my leg and slammed her face into it, she falls to the ground the i let of her "um KO" the ref says as i leave then Arena and walk up to Killua, Gon, and Ira "God all i want is a good opponent" i say as i slam myself into the seat.

(Time skip later to Floor 198)

"Y/N or The Dark Goddess has just finished her last match and is about to head up to Floor 199, With only a knee to the face, and a stare, Ira, or The Bright Goddess has also made it to floor 199, with a fairy and a KO every time, those two have only been here for a Week, They are know as the Dark twins" Cocco announced (Shes one of the Announcers ) "AND GON AND KILLUA, have also made it to floor 199, with a Chop and a push" Cocco announced again.

(This is when i realized Nen is coming up soon so i have to do research, AND ITS SO CONFUSING ;-; Like if you cry everytime ;-;)

'YEA, so close to floor 200 i can't wait to see Hisokas Face when i get up there" I laugh "My fight is next" i say, to killua and Gon, while Ira goes to the bathroom, "Hey Guys, i gotta go down" I say as i head down into the arena, i stand here for a minute and i see ira come into the arena "WHAT" we both scream "Its look as if the Dark twins are fight against each other, this will be a fun fight, Cast your votes to see who will in before we start" Cocco said through the mic "Fair fight" I say as i put my fist out waiting for a fist bump "Fair fight, we Using Tamara and Tamera" she as as she bumps her fist "Yeah sure why not" i say "votes are cast, and it looks as if its a tie" Cocco scream in the mic "GO" the ref said as he jumped off the Arena stage "TAMARA" I yell at the Same time Ira yelled Tamera "Yes Mistress" they both said "Let's do this" We scream as i put my left foot back and put my weight on to as i push off and hit her in the gut which sends her flying but she braces herself by putting her foot on the ground stopping her from going off the Arena. "Clean Hit" the ref says as the point goes up.

I see her get up and kick me in the face and slamming my face in the ground, but i knock her down with me and she falls "2 points Critical hit" the ref , i growl and i jump up so does she, we both punch at the same time, hitting each other's fists, we kept swinging punches but out fist keep hitting each other, we both jump back and you see a huge gust of hair, and dust and dirt fly up, and you see the middle of the Arena has been pushed in itself, i run extremely fast she probably can't see me, i jump onto her neck and flipping her backwards and punch her face into the ground "Critical hit 2 points "the ref yelled she got up and grabbed my legs and jumped up and slammed me into the ground multiple time, she lets me go and i lay on the ground and cough up blood "Clean hit 1 point" the ref said, i run up and act as if i was going to punch her, but so she ducks down but i kick her in the face. "Clean Hit one point" I heard i stop in front of her, and so does she "Hey if i win ill wait for you up on floor 200 and i won't do a single fight" i say "Same here, but ill be wining this fight" she yelled as Tamera stabs a Crystal into my arm "GOD DAMMIT TAMERA" I scream "TAMARA" i yell and she shoots energy balls at Ira and its her burning her legs and arms "um" the ref says confused.I look up and we both have four points "Time to end this" I yell as i run up to her unhumanly fast, and Kick, Punch, slam her into the ground throwing her up in the air and hitting her in the gut. after i was down and she falls the ground she coughs up blood,"um "TKO" the ref says, and she gets up "G" she says "GG" i say as i hug her and kiss her forehead.

THAT WAS them reaching to floor 200, and i hope you guys like You V Ira, but in the end you still love them, i believe this is the longest chapter i have, your still not OP, ok....... ok but like always

Read, Comment , Vote, Share, Love,

By the way, could you leave a comment on what you think about the book, and what you hope to happening, or some suggestion THANKSS <3