chapter 3

(Normal Pov)

I feel as if i need to act as sweet and innocent, at this point, and stop being the Psycho i am, I see everyone running towards me, which is the second phase, I've been here for a while, just sitting here "Hi Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio" I say as i get up and wave "Hi Y/N" gon says as he waves " you made me wait" I say as i put an arm around gon and laugh "Sorry" he says as he laughs. "attention, this is the second phase, you task will be to cook, a boar, easy enough good get cooking" A women with blue hair, hmmm i ran "BACON YESSS" I scream as i see and pig and just throw my knifes at, it falls over and i drag it over to my station. "Yesss this is perfect" i say as i start to cut strips.

"Done" i wispier to my self as i put some seasoning, im right after to kurapika, and he failed "What is this,are you the last on" she asks me I just nod my head "Here " I hand her the bacon "is this just bacon" she says as she pick up the crispy yet, soft piece of bacon and puts it in her mouth "mm of my god this is so good, but the presentation is horrible so you fail too" she says, i look at her like i was going to kill everyone here, but i walk away and dont say anything, just with really wide eyes. "Sorry you didn't pass" Gon says "Its ok" i say with a sweet smile, but behind that sweet smile i wanted to destroy the world "No one passes" Menchi yells (is that how you spell her name, also i like how i look at my computer clock and it says its 7:53 but i look at my phone and it says its 10:54 NICE) "WHAT I came here to be a blacklist hunter not a Gourmet hunter " Some fat dude says as he walks up to Menchi, but buhara sent him flying "Why did you do that" Menchi said Really angry "Because you would of killed him " Buhara said,

I saw an old man fall from the sky "ahh" i screamed "oh chairman" Menchi said, someone about to be in trouble.

(Many second later )

"YEAAA we get to retake the Phase " say as we get off the air ship "here you will drop down, and grab a Spider Eagle Egg" Menchi said "Like so" she said as she jumps into the Ravine, and lands on one on the webs. she grabs the egg and wait a little before she takes it off the wind pushes her up as she was falling and she lands right in front of us, "if you fail to catch the wind up you fall to your death" she says, i thought there might be water at the bottom, but now I'm afraid .

Gon just jumped in, and so did everyone else,but a couple didn't survive,Gon, killua, and Kurapika and Leorio, and everyone else came back up "Y/N are you going to go in " Gon asked "yeah what are you still doing up here" Killua asked "umm" i said "Come on Y/N you can do it" Leorio said pushing me in then realizing what he did, I quickly grab on to a web handing on for dear life with one hand "I HATE YOU" I scream at him I take out my key, and use every Ounce of power to think of an armor that can fly, because of all this power im using my hand had given up, as i was falling a huge white ball surrounded me and was expanding, ahh i love this, until it popped and them formed the armor onto me

(WHY IS IT SO BIG HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D)(Oh btw feel free to change the color to your liking )

"Good" I say to my self as i fly up safely i look at the back of my hand and see the F/C F/S (F/S Means Favorite shape, like a heart or a diamond or a oval ) "welcome back soul gem" i sigh "WERES Y/N what did you do to her" Killua yelled at me i hate when people yell at me, i would throw him off but i dont wanna "ummm im Y/N " i say he looks at me and then blushes and turns around "Y/N Your eyes look weird" Kurapika says "oh wow you know how to cheer a girl up from almost dying" i say as i breathe heavy from all the power i just used "Y/N, i thought we lost you " gon said as he ran over to me and hugged me, im not taller then gon, but with this armor and the heel at the shoe, or foot part of it, im taller then him now, he hugs me tight and i think hes crying but i can see his face BECAUSE HES OMMGGG "umm gon you face" i say as i look slightly down (I think you know where his face is ;) ) Killua turns around and see where gon face his and he goes all red, yeah i know this embarrassing, no ones paying any attention besides, Killua, and Kurapika "Whats? is there something on my face" he says as he stops hugging me so innocent "and Y/N whats are your hand " he says as he holds my hand and pokes my soul get "um nothing.... im going to go get an egg" i say as translucent F/C wings appear and i fall and grab a egg and come back and put it in the water with the others.

"WHERES Y/N" leorio yells "and who are you" he says as he raises an eyebrow, but my face goes red because of how hes pissing me off "umm im Y/N" i say "oh well......when did you hair turn F/C, and you get these F/C, black, white and S/F/C armor/clothes"Leorio says (where the purple is replace that with your favorite color, and where the blue is also replace that with you favorite color also think of a color that's not a normal hair color so it can't be black,brown,blonde,ginger/red )"NO WHERE" i say as i grab the egg and eat it, my eyes widen and i look down at the egg and gobble it up "mmm" i says as i hear everyone laugh.

(TIME SKIP )

"So Why did you wanna take the hunter exams Killua" gon ask Killua explains why (im lazy and tired ) "What about you Y/N" gon looks over to me "well my moms asked me what i wanted to do and i said i wanted to take the hunter exams and they fully supported it " i say as i look into the night sky, ive never told me parents about my insaneness or my soul gem or the bulling.

"Y/N when are you going to change" killua yelled at me as he blushes "I CANT, i have to wait an hour, and i don't want to drown its power" i yell at him "WHAT POWER" he yelled back "yeah Y/N what power" gon asked I then explained "Ohh i see BUT CHANGE" killua continued to yell at me "YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO SLEEP" i said annoyed and angry as i walk into the room with a bunch of people sleeping , i spot Kurapika and i sit down next to him.

god ive used a lot of willpower today. i close my eyes and wait for myself to go to sleep. i then get sucked into the darkness

HEY GUYSSSS, i hoped you guys liked i wanted to show you guys your power in action, and like i told you its not super OP. But i hope you guys liked it. and as you can see Killuas having alittle bit of a crush on Y/N.omg

and ill see you next time and remember

Read, Vote, Comment , Share, Love