She walked closer and inspected both. It took about 5 minutes before she said anything.

"Is this formal? Or is it something between lovers?"

"Oh, no. It's formal and I'm hoping to make some business deals." I must look like a tomato. Is that what my clothes look like?

"Then the black most definitely. It means business, and there might be a few prospective clients." she winked and pushed the cart out the door, slowly closing it as she left.

Okay... so the staffs here think I'm some type of prostitute. Great. I've really made a name for myself. I grabbed the black dress, and started to change but then someone entered my room.

"Ah! Oh my God! Get out of my room!" I covered myself with the dress. All I had on were my undergarments.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I must be in the wrong room. Sorry." He shielded his eyes and tripped on his way out.

Well, that's embarrassing.

Okay, so tonight didn't exactly start off well, but I'm not going to let that stop me. Tonight I'm a pro. I'm a confident woman. I'm making a name for myself. And that's the frame of mind that I'll be thinking all night. I stepped out of the taxi as elegantly as I could. It was a definitely high class here. There were beautiful woman everywhere. Not just beautiful, but also rich. They wore louboutins on their feet and it lengthened their already long, slender legs. The men had expensive suits on and the smell of expensive cologne was everywhere.

I straightened my back and held my head up high as I walked up the stairs to the L.A fashion Center. There was a huge banner hanging above the building that read '72nd Annual Winter Exhibition of L.A, CA' Oh, yeah. I'm going to enjoy this.

"Oomph!" Why does this always happen to me?

"I'm sorry?" Oops, must've said that out loud.

I heard a chuckle. "Yeah, you kind of did."

I looked up and began my endless, nervous rambling. "I'm sorry. It's just that this has happened before and my night isn't exactly going well. Is yours going well? It probably was before I rudely bumped into you. Did I say I was sorry? Well, I'm—"

"Sorry. Yeah, I caught it the first time. It's alright really. I wasn't looking either." I finally had a chance to actually look at him and now that I've seen him-

"YOU!" I said a bit too loudly. I lowered my voice to a harsh whisper. "You're the one that walked into my room. I cannot believe you're here right now." I rubbed my temples in an attempt to calm my nerves.

"Now that was an accident. I didn't mean to—um well what I mean is, I didn't mean to.."

'Walk in on me as I was undressing?" I offered.

He saw that I was just joking as I smiled. "Yeah, that." He smiled back.

"I'm Steven by the way. I don't think we've actually introduced ourselves."

"My name's Vivian, nice to meet you." We shook hands and he held on for a second longer than necessary. We just kind of stood there at the steps looking each other over.

He had brown hair that was so dark, it could be mistaken for black, but you could see the hint of color under the lamp lights. And he stood at about 6 ft. And the man definitely had style.

"Steven, ma boy. Who is this pretty lady?" A rotund man came up the stairs patting Steven on the back.

"This is Vivian. We've actually just met. Vivian, this is my uncle Phillip. He's the CEO of-"