~Chapter 7~

Thump
Thump
Thump

That faint noise was your heart! You were absolutely sure it was, it couldnt have been anything else!

Thump
Thump
Thump

There it was again! It was weird but it only made you more frustrated that it wasnt where it belonged. Your eyes quickly scanned the room from where you were standing then your gaze fell back at the now smirking captain of yours.

"Where is my heart, captain?" You asked once more with more boldness and a slight anger to your voice.

'He better not be finding this amusing...'

The thought made your anger grow a bit more as you saw your captain grab something gently and turned his chair towards you once again, holding a cube-like shape in his hands.

The beating organ before your eyes made you swallow some thick saliva, slowly. You actually didnt think you'd get to the point where Law would show you where your own heart was.

"That belongs to me, give it back." You said after you escaped your small moment of being shocked. You know your captain hates being told to do something, but in this situation you had no other choice.

"Would you like for me to take a different organ as punishment?" Law asked as you saw him leaning back into his chair, that same smirk never leaving his lips.

'What the hell kind of suggestion is that?!'

"I would like to have all of my organs where they belong." You said, frustration clear in your voice as you crossed your arms and puffed out your cheeks a bit in a more flustered way.

"No. You need punishment for disobeying an order from your captain." Law said, putting your heart back on to the desk.

'Ugh, why is he so stubborn and psychotic?'

You stood there quiet for moment, through your silence, you saw that captain turn his chair back towards his deck, and work on the papers he was working on when you first came into the room.

Then an idea popped in your head...a kind of risky idea at that.

You soundlessly stepped an inch closer to Law, you knew your new plan to get your heart back was a long shot but it was still worth the try. You tried to move your arm and swiftly take your heart back from the desk...

But Law noticed you and grabbed your wrist before your hand could reach the organ. You felt his gaze landing on you.

"(F/n)-ya, i now have to keep your heart for longer because of this stunt. Im guessing you wont mind if i keep that precious heart for a long time, since you keep bothering me." He's messing with you, and you knew he was.

You saw the corners of his lips curve up into a smirk, which made you glare at him and yank your wrist away from his grip.

"Well, if you would just give back that vital organ of mine then i wouldnt be in here trying to get it back." That comment came out more rudely than you had intended, though you didnt care.

It seemed as if Law ignored you because he didnt even respond to what you said just a moment ago, which only made you frustrated even more.

'This bast*rd--'

"Why dont you cook something? Im sure the crew misses your food." His voice interupted your thoughts and you once again turned your attention to him, closing your fists loosely.

"Fine! Im going to make bread!" You exclaimed, stomping out of the room, knowing Law despises bread. You were too mad at him to even see his reaction and you knew this wasnt going to be the last time threatening him with bread.

"Dont overwork yourself." Was the last thing you heard when you walked out of the room.

As you made your way towards the kitchen, you saw a walking white fluff which made your eyes glem with happiness.

"Bepo!" You wanted to run to him, but knew it would hurt if you tried, so you walked over to him and hugged him as tight as you can without hurting yourself.

"Do you want to help me cook some bread?" You asked. Before he could answer your question...or even say any thing as a matter of fact... you grabbed his furry paw and lead the way to the kitchen.

"But miss (f/n), captain hates bread..." He muttered which made you giggle at his innocence as the both of you entered the kitchen.

"I know, but he made me mad and i want revenge." You spoke, giving the white bear a smile. "Dont worry, i'll be sure that you wont get into any trouble." You added, taking out all of the ingredients that you'll be needing to make the bread. You watched as Bepo took a seat at the table watching in wary.

While double checking your ingredients you noticed something off...

"Dammit! There's no yeast! That man is too clever for my antics!"

A/N: 'Ello, sorry for the late update, i didnt mean to take so long, i just kept having brain farts(brain pauses, whatever you call them XD ). I hope you like this new chapter and my regularly schedule of updating should back up again. Oh! Thank you all for over 300 reads, its really an accomplishment for me to have that many people read a story that i think is not good, its what i think with all of my work. But thank you! ❤️
~New chapters every other day