~Chapter 14~

The story shifts... Your locked in a very bright room all of sudden...it's all white and when you look around, there's nothing but the brightness.

'Where the hell am i?'

That question was the only thing that echoed in your mind as you looked around, desperate to find something...anything...

Just then, a ghostly white figure came surrounded by this blue light. It looked like a girl, like a little kid, yet looked so grown as well. The girl reminded you of someone...

Askura... Can it be..?

No, it cant, she died...she died in my arms, i buried her, it cant be her...

The ghostly figure stayed where she was, staring at you, as if paralized by surprise, you just stared back at her with wide eyes unable to move a muscle. Lost at words...

It is Askura.

I want to yell out her name, why cant i? Its like i cant even move my mouth..i cant move anything.. I can't move

All she did was smile. That smile seemed to warm up your whole soul and heart. It was that moment where you fell to your knees and just started sobbing.

"Its okay onee-chan." You heard this pure semi-high pitched child voice and felt a hand on your head. That hand...was just so comforting, you wished you could hug her but had no control over your actions. However, you were capable of just looking up at her.

"Look, im grown! Im your angel now. I protect you onee-chan. No need to cry." She said with such glee and smiled softly at you. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too Askura.." You woke up mumbling with your face all wet. You were crying in real life like you were crying in the dream. You tried to lift up your arm to wipe the tears from your face, then it hit you.

Your arm was trapped and you felt this warmth next to you, an arm gently placed around your torso and small snoring sounds. Looking over, you spotted the captain.

'When did he...why is he still here? I thought he left.. wait a second... Am i dressed?! Is he a pervert like his subordinates?! Did he take advantage of me?!'

You quickly yet subtly checked that you still had clothes on, and let out a quiet sigh of relief.

'But...what if he did take advantage..? I wouldnt mind— stop. Just escape from his grip and do the chores before he wakes up, he probably got tired and fell asleep here.'

So you tried to slowly wiggle your body out of his grip but every time you thought you had succeeded, his arm gently pulled you back into his grip followed by a small groaning noise. He mumbled a word that sounded like the word "stay", which made you blush lightly.

'Captain is obviously not well. Or i must've heard him wrong.'

You tried again, but the same thing had happened.

"You move too much (f/n)-ya." Mumbled a half-asleep Law, as he made another small groaning noise. He then pulled you closer to him as if he wanted to cuddle you, but being cautious of your wounds.

'Captain is sick. He's gone mental! I mean, he's always been mental, since he's a sadistic man, but this is different. There's no way I'm seeing this side of him. I didn't even know he had a side like this to him. What's going on?'

Nonetheless, you did blush at the fact of being this close to your captain. The warmth of his body against yours did actually feel nice, so you just gave up on trying to escape and just basked in the warmth of your bodies. It felt like you could stay like this for a real long time. With this moment, you wondered if that saddistic captain of yours actually do have some sort of feelings for you...

It would explain a lot, if he did, but you weren't quite sure. Recalling back, he did treat you different than the other crew mates since you joined his crew, but you always thought it was because you were the only girl on the ship. Guess that wasn't the case, it seems. But...

Knock
Knock
Knock

"(F/n)? Are you awake yet? We just wanna tell you something." You heard Penguin's voice as the door was opening.

'What's the point of knocking if your just gonna walk in anyways? What if I was changing and naked? I bet they wanted to see that, damn perverts.' You mentally sighed.

"Yes I'm awake. What is it?" You say as you peered over to the door to see Penguin and Shachi, since those two never seem to go anywhere without the other, or so you thought, standing by the doorway just staring at you.

Just then you took another glance at what they were really staring at. Which was the captain in your bed! They're perverted minds couldn't handle it and you noticed both of their noses started to bleed.

'Do they not realize that we're both still clothed?!' You mentally groaned.

A few silent moments gone by and during those moments, Law had fully awakened and spotted Penguin and Shachi. You heard him groan quietly due to his annoyance and an ominous aura filled the atmosphere of that room.

"We'll come back another time."
"Yeah, we see that your very busy." Shachi then Penguin said very quickly and suddenly, breaking the silence.

"It's not what it looks like you perverts!" You said to them, clear annoyance in your voice as well. But by the time you said that, they were already gone and the door was closed. The ominous atmosphere slowly dying down as Law started to stretch now, having a small smirk on his face, but you didn't acknowledge it.

You swore these two guys in particular have the most perverted minds in every one you've ever met.

But then you realized.....this is gonna cause some trouble down the road...

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for such a long wait. But I'm back and back on track now! ~Mimi <3