Rant and Ramble XD

So, right now I'm out of town for my Spartan Beast that's tomorrow! I'm really just writing this so y'all can know what's going on in life right now... And this may not be all that interesting, but I figured I'd just update his book again because of me being on vacation and all that :)

So school has basically consumed most of my life and everything else I've had time for has been training for this race. So I'm sorry if I disappeared for a bit, I've just been really busy!

So we just passed the town the race is in and it is PERFECTLY flat!!! And I know that means absolutely nothing to you guys, but I'll explain it to you so you can understand why that's so important.

So if you're running a race, would you rather run up a mountain or would you rather run some place that's perfectly flat? And if you're like me and most people, you probably said somewhere flat!

But I've had the honor of running up a ski mountain before and it really helps you appreciate the flat races😂

So I think you can see why I'm grateful now lol

But the traffic RN kinda sucks... We're pretty munched stopped and were only 3/4 of a mile from the hotel... The one time we get in traffic, were this close... How ironic😂

But I'm starting to get butterflies because we're actually here😜 Everyone has been telling me I'll do fine and I want to believe it, but my brain keeps telling me I might die😂

So that's all the rambling I have to do for now! I'll probably update later today or sometime this weekend if you guys want to know how the race went! (Tell me if you want an update on that!)

So, I'll see ya guys later! Peace!✌