So I Went To A Trail Today...

So lets get right to the story. I went trail running with my family today and the trail we went on was 7 miles right, so my dad and I stayed together and my mom and sister stayed together. And there was a reason for that. Mainly, because I had only been to this trail twice in my life, once when I was about 8 and the other time was a few months ago, so I really didn't know where to go.

But, in my head I was thinking, 'just follow the colored signs and you'll be fine.' So my dad and I run and run until we get to about 5ish miles and he tells me to go ahead if I wanted to run while he took a quick walk. And so I ran off, still staying on one color trail and I run about a mile until I realized the trail I was on was a loop.

OH MY GOODNESS I WAS TERRIFIED!

So I waited for my dad, running back from where I came so maybe I could find him and of course, I couldn't.

So plan B comes into play, use your phone. So I get my phone from my water belt (Its a running belt that had holders for water bottles.... This is something you might have to Google XD) and I get my phone and turn it on.

ITS AT 5 PERCENT AND I HAVE NO SERVICE!

So that means no call, no texts, and I cant use a map or a compass app and I cant even be on my phone for like more than 3 minutes!

I seriously cannot make this up! It felt like I was in a horror movie and there would be a killer coming after me or something! (Thank God that didn't happen though XD)

Tbh, I was scared out of my mind!

So plan C then came into play, run back to the closest crossing where 2 trails met. Because where we were had a few basic trails that branched off of each other. So I ran and ran until I got back to the crossroad and I ran on the trail where I knew I had been before and safely made it back and lets just say everyone's mad at me right now and that's kinda why I wrote this...

Maybe you guys will forgive me? (Really Sierra? That's pathetic...)

Okay... Well you don't have to, but I'm just glad I made it back safe and I can start writing for ya'll again. (Wow. Did I really just say ya'll? Smh)

But anyways, that's basically what's happened today. Sounds pretty boring right? (I say with sarcasm dripping from my voice)

But in all seriousness I am totally alright, I'm not hurt and I'm back home safe. And I just felt like telling you all that story, mainly because I'm a bit bored too and I thought you guys would want a "vlog" I told you the only thing that's really happened today XD 

So if you're still here reading this you get a virtual sweaty hug! Come on, bring it in guys! (*big sweaty virtual bear hug*)

Oh, and one last thing before I go. If you didn't know, I am putting my newest fanfiction The Beauty and The Beast in The Fiction Awards! The story is a Moriarty x reader that is a retelling of Beauty and The Beast. So please go to the thefictionawards book on their profile and give my story a quick vote!

Here's the information:

-Go to the Nominations page in the book and go to the 'Best Fanfiction' and 'Best Of The Undiscovered' categories

-For the comment be sure to use Vatican_Cameos221 as the username because its posted on that profile and type in the name of the book with the username to vote for me!

Thank you guys so so much for voting for me! I really would be so so SO grateful if my book would get recognized. It would mean the world to me, so your votes are the only thing that can make that happen. So go cast your votes before the voting closes!

THANK YOU!