You Are A Survivor : Dwight (FT. Daryl) *PT 1*

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!!!!

FAIR WARNING: THEMES OF CHEATING AHEAD

(Y/N) in many ways were like her brother, Negan. She was humorous, jolly yet dark when necessary. But, she still had humanity and knew when she could stop. Her brother's followers were always relieved when they were under her watch.  They were attracted to her beauty as well as her kind heart.

Her brother loved her, everyone loved her.

Especially Dwight.

The two kept their romance silent as Negan would be furious if he ever found out that (Y/N) was with one of his men. He didn't exactly trust them that well though and a lady like herself all alone. But they loved eachother dearly and Dwight would sneak into (Y/N)'s room to cuddle then sneak back into his room every night.

Those were the good old days.

Yet, after a steamy argument with Negan, (Y/N) packed up her things and left. She knew Dwight couldn't come with her because it would only get the two of them in more trouble and worse, be hunted down.

She left in silence, before Dwight was able to stop her.

Since then, he hasn't been able to move on from (Y/N) she was the only girl that he loved.

(Y/N ) on the other hand found shelter in the sanctuary. Rick Grimes cautiously allowed you in to join them, but had his weary eye on you. He allowed you to become a supply runner with Daryl Dixon, and that's where the romance began.

She hated Daryl at first. She seen him as a filthy mutt that needed to take a shower. But after a few harsh arguments, they realised they weren't so different after all. They became close and became a couple.

When Negan caught Rick's group, (Y/N) was immediately locked up in Negan's RV. There she listened two of her friends have their heads bashed in with Lucille, her brothers bat.  Tears shed down her face, knowing that she was going into so much shit from her brother for leaving.

(Y/N) was right, she went with Rick as Negan tried to teach him some "manners". As Rick was looking for the axe, Negan began to yell at (Y/N) about leaving. There was violence, and unfortunately, she received a scar on her left cheek because of  talking back .

Upon their return, (Y/N) and Daryl were "kidnapped" and taken to Dwight's camp for training. She didn't dare to look back at him because she was afraid to face him. But now it is going to be hard when he is watching her 24/7.

(Y/N) woke up with Daryl's arms around her. They were sleeping together in a small tent. Origionally, (Y/N) was sent to sleep in the same tent as Dwight and Daryl with Simon. But Daryl found a way for Dwight to leave the tent for the two of them to be together.  He was worried about what Dwight would do to her.

But he really shouldn't, in fact, Dwight only wanted to spend time with her. For the past couple days, its been hard.  Dwight and you were alone together a lot of the time and he would ask her questions like why she had the scar on her face. But she kept quiet as he would ask them over and over. but still no answer.

Daryl woke (Y/N) up when he saw Dwight's thin body leaning against the frame of the tent. He seemed amused that he was able to figure it out that this red neck had a thing for his ex. He smiled, trying to hide his jealousy.

He wanted her back, the way she would open her eyes every morning made him go crazy. He would always be the one to kiss her before he left her room. He loved her and now, he was going to fight for her.