Ice Dance: Victor Fries

This is a Reader Insert. Please enjoy!

The movement of the woman's fingertips had alarmed the entire medical staff surrounding her. Through the silence, they heard the thudding of her newly attached heart.

A couple weeks ago, the woman on the table used to be the living daughter of Huge Strange. When he was in college, he found a baby in a cold winter night in the snow. He took her in and raised her as his own daughter. She got accepted into a decent university and became her father's assistant.

But when Oswald Cobblepot left the city, the girl followed him. Oswald found out then brutally murdered her by stabbing her in the heart. Hugo Strange was fucious when he found out that his daughter was dead he vowed revenge and to retrieve her.

Her (Y/H/C) wasn't like it was before. It was now snow white with matching pale skin. She was still beautiful but sickly looking. Her body was so thin that it seemed like it was carved in thin ice. She would have been dead permantly if it wasnt for Victor Fries's freeze ray.

Her father came into the room with Victor Fries,the man who shared similar features. He had pale skin and snow white hair with pale icy blue eyes. He didnt want to be here. He was tricked to help Strange. He worn a suit to maintain his body heat, something he was thankful for.

"Whose this?" Victor asked.

Hugo smiled as he turned to him. " That snowflake is Y/N my adoptive child. She was shot by Oswald Cobblepot and she was a cold corpse. But that all changed thanks to you. "

"Maybe your child should be dead." He scowled. " The world is a cruel place and it took me the longest time to see it."

"Perhaps my friend. But Nora is gone and you need to move on from that. For example, my child lost her life a couple weeks back. She is going to be scared I can imagine but with our guidance she will be able to get back to normal."

The nurses gave out a scream when they watched the corpse open it's dead eyes. They were greyish blue with a sparkle in them even though they weren't their original color. Her purple lips parted slowly as she retrieved for air. Her ribcage lowered as it gotten enough air to take her first breath.

Her father walked towards her with a wide grin. Victor kept his distance, not knowing what to say to her. "Sweet child. "

Y/N scooted away and turned her head. She wasn't familiar with this man who called himself her father. How could she remember a man like him? When she died, all memory of her past escaped her. Like all of the other projects, Strange made her special. She was frozen like Fries was which made her look exactly like him.

But her touch was something to watch out for. The nurses pointed at the icicles at the end of the operation table that she was on. Hugo smiled wider as he took a step closer. Victor done the same, fascinated with the doctor's daughter.

"Do you remember who you are? " He asked.

Y/N was puzzled. " No... I don't think so."

"Let me tell you who you are. You are a princess from an ice castle named Elsa." It was the first thing that came on the top of his head and he went with it. " I am your father, the King of the Land. But I know that this seems crazy, but believe me, it's true. You are in your home now."

Victor thought that this was the stupidest thing that he ever heard. But as he looked at her, he seen a beauty that has been frozen in time. Even in a puzzled face, she was a beauty that only snow could make extraordinary. Nora was someone that he loved, but for a moment, he forgotten about her.

"Mr. Fries." Hugo interrupted his thoughts as Victor looked back at the doctor. "Peabody, please bring Victor to his dormitory, I believe that he is distracted."

Before he left by being dragged by Strange's assistant, he took one last look at her. She was of course confused as to what was going on in his mind. Hugo cleared his throat as he kept on feeding her lies.

And she believed them.

PART 2 COMING SOON!