Chapter Three

After five hours of shopping & hearing Lauren and Jordan argue back & forth, we all went back to the house. The more kids, the merrier. If Bryson sees that having more kids or starting over isn't so bad, maybe he'll reconsider not wanting more. I don't wanna start over neither, but I can't stop the kids from getting older.

"STOP GROWING!!!" I whined, hugged Logan & Rowan tightly. They giggled.

"You're squishing me mommy.." Logan signed, giggling like crazy.

"Heiress? HEIRESS!!" Dreux yelled goofily. She laughed & continued to ignore him. "A'ight. I'ma tell yo moms that WE kissed." He said the last part loudly. I smiled & shook my head.

"She already knows." Heiress shooed him off. "I told her right after it happened." He sucked his teeth.

I was so excited when Heiress told me about her first kiss. That's the most precious moment of a girls' life and their first time, but that won't happen anytime soon.

"Stop ignoring me babygirl..." He continued to get her attention.

"And this is why I'd rather not wear my hearing aids..." Logan signed as she took them out.

"Be nice. Don't make me call Markea and--"

"PLEASE DON'T!" She yelled out. I laughed.

It's crazy after all these years and after we've all raise the kids up together, they all have crushes on each other. Djuan likes Edith & Evelyn; Evelyn a little more, but he already had a little "girlfriend". Heiress & Dreux like each other. Logan & Rowan both have a crush on Hunter. Heather has a little crush on Yizzy & Sephora's son, Elliott. And the damn trouble makers, Samuel & Donovan like Nichelle. It's just so crazy to me & they all call us adults "aunt" & "uncle".

*Later that night*

"Thanks for dinner boo." Lauren hugged me as they were leaving.

"Knowin her ass wasn't bout to cook shit..." Jordan spat our way as he dapped Bryson.

"You daaaamn right!" She spat back, causing Bryson & I to laugh.

"You're terrible Laur." I playfully shoved her. "You just gon let the poor man starve?"

"He knows how to cook."

"Shame...." I shook my head. She laughed.

"Bye girl." She hugged me again & left out with Jordan and the kids. I looked over at Bryson.

"I ain't changin my mind." He told me. I folded my arms & stomped up to our bedroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Jackson quadruplets are in the MM..