---

In the corridors of female area, with a pile of cloths in her servos Moonracer was walking in the direction of Soundwave's quarters but a foreign sound reached femme's audios and made her stop. She was by washing rank's door where the sound of washing liquid muffled laugher coming from behind. Different voices mixing together with loudness of running liquid and splashing created echos, that were louder from shortening distance... And now, close to the door Moonracer froze, but curiosity and the wish for proof dragged her further. Using a click to rethink her next actions, the femme did push the panel and slowly entered the room. Inside the sounds were now hitting the walls, yet laugher, so recognizable, was now easy to suit its owners. She walked further and did not believe her audios catching a female voice she had never heard.

No... It couldn't be-. Or could it?..

Moonracer missed passing several rows and her slow walking stopped at the view.

"Gotch you!"

"Ah! Wait! Soundwave-!"

Not having seen her approach tall dark blue-armored femme stood her back to the intruder. She reached and grabbed the laughing mechling, who pretended to struggle from her grip, as his red-armored twin, having slipped into a puddle of bubbles, was trying to catch his brief between his own laughs. The Autobot femme's sight caught the group of beast too. They were watching the mess, obviously having face an unwelcomed water attack themselves, Ratbad flitting around, Lazerbeak with bright narrowed optics trying to ignore the bubble mess frown at his helm.

That all was until Ravage felt the newcomer.

The panther stood up, his optics stuck on Moonracer's figure. Her blue optics caught the beast's gaze, his movements - harsh at first, then momently gaining the full control of his massive body. Ravage's posture was enough for others to notice the Autobot as well, and only a second later the game was stopped when Soundwave and twins met Moonracer's look too. The neutral femme straightened up meeting blue optics. Rumble kept by her side his own ones wide on the other femme, his twin, still sitting in the floor, having the same expression. In a complete silence, Moonracer watched Soundwave's unmasked faceplate, her features just a moment ago wearing the brightest smile of joy. Now - a frozen expression, just optics shined with a slightly brighter light.

Two femmes faced each other, sound of steaming washer being loud in that silence.

The calm amusement Moonracer did not reveal for a reason looked same as Soundwave's awaiting, confusion-hiding look. Time seemed to have stopped for that moment. However, it somehow was not as tensioned as it could be...

Buzzsaw nervously gulped, his gaze moving between both femmes. Bird knew his twin's thought - 'How could we make such a foolish mistake.' - but something needed to be said.

"We assumed... That you would no longer need washing ranks for today..."

Moonracer's optics flinched and she gave the flyer a short look, "I don't. Just- the dryers are broken..." She looked in the direction of the machines and added with an ironic smile, "No one has used the place for a long time..." Then she suddenly remembered the reason of her presence, "I... I thought you might need the towels. Thought you were in your room but- Ehm, well... My apologise... I will leave you now." Femme's optics left Soundwave's and she gave a small respectful nod turning to leave.

"Moonracer-"

Moonracer stopped, frame freezing when she heared her name, which with a lack of insurance left one's vocalizer, and looked back.

Soundwave hesitated, that could be noticed, yet the moment skipped fast and her optics, shining with a friendly light, Moonracer wouldn't have expected, she spoke.

"...Thank you."

A honest smile came for reply, "Any time, Soundwave." Moonracer left, placing the towels near the driers. But the group kept still for longer.

"So..." the yello-opticed bird carefully started, younger twins' helms flinching in Soundwave's direction, " You did want to start changes. Then, I guess, it's a good thing?"

"That's a desaster."

And so Buzzsaw signed, "Lazer-"

"Catastrophy."

"Here you go again... Soundwave?"

Soundwave did no move, still looking at the space where Moonracer stood. Under the watchful gases of others she thought for a click, for two. And gave a short amused laugh, confusing all of them.

"Guess... It could be worse."

Buzzsaw blinked, Lazerbeak protested, "But-"

"Won't you agree that, when things happen themselves, it sometimes is the best way out, Lazer?"

This time the condor decided to keep silent.

---

Yes. It FINALLY happened. But, as these moments are usually the most fun, she will have her 'first' talks with more bots in a while... How long will it take EVEN I don't know yet...

REWIEVS! :))))))))))