Chapter Thirteen.5

Chapter Fourteen

~

~

Lolita's P.O.V

Woah, what's gotten into me? The surge of confidence has disappeared and in front of me stood a very shocked Louis. His eyes were wide and his jaw was slightly dropped in almost a comical way. 

"With money of course, you can buy a commision one day." I try to save myself from any further embarrassment and kept my head down.

He lets out a nervous chuckle before walking away from me. I give a silent sigh of relief before hearing my bed creak in the background. I turn around to check and saw that sprawled across my bed, laid a greek god who may or may not be my stepfather. My feet is now suddenly controlled by another force that leads me closer to this perfectly sculpted man. I knelt down next to my bed to examine his flawless face, ignoring my previous attempts to be subtle.

He opens his eyes and his usually light blue eyes seemed to have turned into a darker shade. We stayed silent as we stared at each other. He opens his sinful mouth to speak as I notice my own feelings.

"I..." We both begin, breaking the fragile silence.

"You go first baby," He offers.

"I think that..." I start, searching my mind for the correct words.

"Yes?" He urges.

I speck of colour catches my eye, it yelled at me to say it. Daring me to tell him, the person who sits before me. Ignorant of my developing feelings for this one being. 

"I feel like I should tell you that..." Rewording my already jumbled up thoughts. 

Hope is clear on his face, the colour reminds me of my purpose. 

I had to tell him. 

It wouldn't be right.

It wouldn't be fair.

But I don't want him to feel embarrassed.

I took a deep breath.

"You...you have spinach in your teeth."

~

~

I'm so mean, its been months and this is what you get. I shall call it a filler chapter, serves no meaning at all. My hands got itchy and I wanted to type something. 

~

~

Love you guys!!! Thanks for staying when I such a dick!!!!See you next time!

~

~

♕PEACE♕