Chapter Two

Chapter Two

~

~

5 Years Ago

Louis' P.O.V

'DAD!' A loud scream came from upstairs.

Dropping my newspaper instantly, I rush frantically trying to reach my baby girl, missing three steps at a time and nearly slipping on the last few stairs. As I turn the corner, I see my sweet Lolita curled up in a ball, shivering in fear. When she saw me she shakily pointed her finger towards a spot on the other side of her room before ducking down in her knees, hugging them close to her chest. My gaze slowly avert to where her finger pointed to, expecting some kind of serial killer creeping towards us. Instead I see a black spider crawling on the wall, I gave a small chuckler after seeing this.

Walking towards Lo's bedside table I retrieve a piece of tissue and quickly walking towards the small spider. Instead of crushing it into mush, I scoop it up into the tissue so the creature was still alive.

I hear a relieved sigh coming from behind me, I feel a smirk surface in my face as I slowly turn around, over dramatising it. I let out a deep chuckle when I see her eyes widen in realisation, fear consuming her ocean blue eyes.

I creep towards her, spider still in my hand. Her automatic response was to cover her face with the back of her hands trying to avoid my childish stare at all costs. As my hand sweeps across her bare thighs, she flinches hard and freezes.

A small whimper comes from the curled up figure before me.

'Shit.'

Panicking, I race towards her opened window and tossed the little bugger out. Gently, I bring my arms around her body, pressing her head into my chest. Her small arms automatically wrap themselves around me, I take her legs in my hands and bring her to her bed. I place a gentle kiss upon her forehead, before proceeding to exit the room.

'Lou?' Her small voice squeaks.

'Yes, baby?' I ask, turning around to face my angel.

'You love me, right daddy?' She angel like voice asks.

'Of course baby, I love you so much.' My voice was laced with sincerity, but my words were far from being honest. I couldn't get all my words out, the fear of scaring my baby girl came over me making me shiver at the thought of ever losing her.

The truth is I loved her so much that just the mere thought of her made my body ache, so much that the sound of her voice made my veins tingle with excitement and so much that the sight of her made my heart long for her affections. Her simple touch could make my knees give out, her innocence lured me in and her soft blue eyes was enough for me to go weak and beg for her love.

That is how much I loved her, so much that words could barely describe it.

I look back to her, to find a content smile spread across her face.

'I love you so much too. Don't tell mom, but I love you more, daddy.' I can't help but moan slightly at her words, her taunting was hurting me almost physically. And the best part was, she didn't even know it.

'Glad we cleared that up. You have to go to sleep early tonight. School tomorrow.' I say suddenly, completely ruining whatever mood we were in, but I knew if I didn't stop soon I would've lost control. 'Goodnight baby.' Walking away I hear a small almost inaudible whimper.

'Kiss me.' Her voice was so quiet, that I was questioning my hearing as I walked back towards the bed.

Bending down, I give her plump lips a light peck. As I lift myself up, Lo reaches her arms around my neck keeping me from moving away.

'No, daddy. A real kiss.' She say innocently.

'Like the ones in the movies.' I feel myself harden at her comment. Oh, how I wanted to take her body and ravish that wonderland like a wild animal, but I couldn't. A promise is a promise after all, a promise not to her but to myself.

I allow her arms to pull my head towards hers, lifting her head off her pillow she softly places her lips against mine. At first I don't move wishing she would take control and pry my lips open with her tongue, but as she notices the lack of response she pulls away. Instantaneously her soft lips is brought back to mine as I push her head towards mine and start moving my lips in unison with hers.

The kiss was hungry, impulsive, hasty and most importantly . . . wrong.

That was five years ago.

~

~

Sooooooooo what did you think? If you liked it or something, tell me!!!!!

~

~

You know if you haven't voted on my first chapter, please do so!!!!! YUP I THINK THATS IT!!!!

~

~

Thanks!!!!!!

~

~

PEACE