Open air bath

I woke op by Apoo playing loud music six o'clock in the morning. "Apoo! Shut up! I'm going to kill you!" Kid yelled aggressively. I heard someone walking in the hall. *knock knock knock * I ran out of my bed and opened up the door. Sadly, there weren't my door that was knocked on. It was Bonney trying to break into Apoo's room. "Apoo! Let me in! I'm going to kill you!" Law walked out of his room. "Bonney-ya. Just give up." Bonney gave an aggressively grrr, but then she sighed and calmed down. "(Y/n)? Do you want to take a bath with me?" I got a bit confused. Bath? "Yes. Okay. Why not" Bonney smiled. "Okay. See you down stairs" she walked down the stairs and waited for me. I turned against Law. "What kind of bath?" Law smirked. "We have an open air bath. Bonney is used to take a bath every morning" I smiled and skipped downstairs.

Bonney was waiting for me in the couch we sat in yesterday. "Follow me." I walked after her to a changing room. I took off all my clothes and wrapped the towel around my body. Bonney took a piece of pizza out of a box under the sink. "I always hide food around here for emergency" I giggled a bit. "What's the emergency now?" She gave me a look that made me feel stupid. "The emergency? I'm hungry. That's an emergency"

We walked in to the bath, tossed the towels away and sat down in the warm steaming water. It was a really pretty place. "It's really nice here." Bonney just smiled and took another bite of her pizza."Bonney? (Y/n)?" I got a little panic attack and looked for my towel, but it was too far away for me to reach it. It was Zoro. I crooked down to a ball in the water and looked over at bonney. She didn't care about Zoro. I looked after where his voice came from and I found him in the other end of the bath. He was together with Luffy. It didn't seem like anyone cared about being naked.

Luffy ran over to us and sat down besides me. "How do you like the open air bath?" "I-I like it." Luffy showed a big grin and then he began climbing on Zoro. "Bonney! Can you lend me some money? I need to buy Law a book today!" I turned around and saw kid on his balcony. I had a view over the town. It looks like those who lives on the other side of the hall has view over the open air bath.

"Forget it! Solve your own problems!" It looks like no one here cares about being naked. "Bonney? Can I have a bite of your Pizza?" Bonney looked down at Luffy with an angry stare in her eyes. "Make your own food. Nobody touches my Pizza!" LOL.  Sounds like me.

Kid just leant over his balcony while thinking about how he should solve his problems.
"Kid-ya! Let's go." Law walked out on Kid's balcony. "You owe me a book" Law smirked at kid and then he looked down at me.
"(Y/n)-Ya! Is your feber better?" I just shook my head. I actually got better, but I want him to come take care of me tonight. He raised his eyebrows and smirked down at me. "Okay then. Seems like I have to come visit you tonight. Kid-ya. Let's go!" Kid rolled his eyes. "Fine!"

"Bonney? Are kid going to use his own money?" Bonney laughed. "Kid? Pay with his own money? That's one of the funniest things I've heard this weekend." I turned my head a bit to the left. "Sorry he steals?" "Exactly." Zoro laughed a bit. "There is a reason why people call us the worst generation." I looked over at Luffy. "Does he steal too?" Zoro shook his head a little bit. "The only I have ever seen him steal is food."

Bonney looked over at me. "So tell me. What kind of relationship do you have with Law? He seems to like you." I shook my head. "No. I only caught a cold. I don't think he likes me." I looked over at Zoro. "I think Law likes you too" luffy nodded in agree with Zoro and Bonney. "Why?" Bonney took a last bite of her Pizza. "He doesn't like to talk to people without having a good reason to talk with them. We usually talk to him first and then he answer us, but he never talks to us first. He only sits on his room whole day"

I smiled by the idea of him liking me. I wanted to go see him and see if he talks to me. I raised up from the bath and got dressed. Luckily, they hadn't gone yet. "Hi. Can I come with you?" Kid smirked. "Okay. What's your weapon?" I looked at kid and Law. Kid was holding a baseball bat made of Iron and Law was holding a big sword. "Don't need any. I'll see you guys in action before I get my own" Kid's smile widened. "Looks like we're not only going to steal a stupid book today" "What do you mean?" Kid turned around and walked against the door. "We're going to steal you a weapon too. You can't be a Supernova without a weapon"