Chapter Four

Previously:
Ravi and Leo took Hyuk to the park, as Leo and Ravi were sitting down on a bench cuddling, Hyuk went to the tallest slide and climbed on top of it. A kid saw him and decided to push him a little to scare him but Hyuk really fell off the slide...

A kid saw him and decided to push a little to scare him, but Hyuk really fell off the slide. A boy at the bottom caught him. Hyuk had his eyes, and mouth closed tightly. The boy that caught him was shocked and amazed at the beauty that the boy he caught had. "What's your name?" The boy asked. Hyuk opened his beautiful brown eyes. "H-Hyuk.." Hyuk said. "I-I'm Hongbin" Hongbin said. "C-Can I get down now?" Hyuk asked. Hongbin put Hyuk down and was staring at the beautiful, shy boy. Hyuk ran back to his parents and sat by them like nothing happened, Hongbin couldn't keep his eyes off of Hyuk. "Ready to go?" Leo asked, "Huh? Oh, yeah." Hyuk replied.

When Hyuk was twelve, he and his parents were having dinner. Leo and Ravi were talking when, "Hey, do you guys really care about me?" Hyuk asked, making Leo and Ravi stare at him. "Of course we do. Why would you ask something like that?" Ravi asked. "No reason." Hyuk said as he stuffed his mouth with food.

Two years later went by and Hyuk was fourteen. "Hyuk, are you ready for your first day of high-school Tomorrow?" Ravi asked. "Yeah." Hyuk faked a smile. Leo looked at Ravi, with worried eyes. Ravi and Leo went into a different room. "What is it?" Ravi asked. "I'm just scared he's gonna get bullied. You know I didn't go through high-school too well." Leo said, looking down at his hands. "You know he'll be fine, he's strong like you." Ravi said. They went back to the table. "Is everything okay?" Hyuk asked. "Y-Yeah, come on eat so we can go get ice-cream." Leo said. After they ate they went out and got some ice-cream, "To Hyuk's first day of high-school" Ravi said, as he held his ice-cream up, Leo and Hyuk joined him.

Next Day

Morning came and Hyuk's alarm woke him up, he stuck his butt up in the air and fell back to sleep. "Hyuk, wake up" Ravi tried to wake him up, "Alright I'm going to go get the water." Ravi threatened. "No! No, No, I'm up!" Hyuk quickly jumped out of bed. Ravi laughs "Thought so, now get ready for school or you'll be late." He said. Hyuk got his school uniform, put it on and ran to the kitchen to get some of Leo's pancakes. "Thanks, Eomma." Hyuk said, then ran to the doorway to put on his shoes. "Hey, forget something?" Leo asked. "No, I don't think so." Hyuk said while smiling. He kissed Leo on the cheek. "Have a good day at school." Ravi said. "He's such a good boy." Leo said, then he kissed Ravi. "We got the house to ourselves today, you know what that means?" Ravi asked, winking, "Yes!" Leo said, excitedly. They ran to the living room and put on 'Uncontrolled Love 2' "I'll make the popcorn" Leo said. After Leo made the popcorn they sat down, played the movie and watched it.

Meanwhile

"Everybody, we have a new student, his name is Hyuk" A teacher said. Hyuk walked in "Hello, I'm Han Sang-Hyuk, please take care of me." He bowed, then walked to an empty seat. "Hey, I'm Ken." A guy next to Hyuk said. Hyuk just looked at him, then back at the Teacher. Ken just pouted. Class ended, and they were heading to lunch. Hyuk had to carry his books because Ravi forgot to buy him a backpack.

Guys were playing around in the hallway and bumped him making him drop his books. "Watch where you're going, nerd." The guy that hit him said. The other guy that was playing around with him glared at him and helped Hyuk pick up his books. They went to grab the same book and their hands ended up touching. Hyuk flinched and quickly moved his hand. They picked up all Hyuk's books. "I'm Hongbin" He said. "I-I'm Hyuk, I'm new here." Hyuk gave him a small smile. "Alright love birds, come on I'm hungry." The guy said. "Hey, Hyuk why don't you come eat with us?" Hongbin asked, "Oh, no thanks. I like eating alone or with my parents so I'll pass." Hyuk said.

Hyuk walked to the roof and sat down enjoying the view. He suddenly got a flashback of when he fell off the slide when he was a kid, he started to hear a loud screeching noise, he covered his ears but he still heard it. He tried to walk to the door of the roof but he slipped and fell off the roof. He was still covering his ears, he had his eyes and mouth closed tightly not making a sound.

Hongbin and his friends were outside eating when they saw something falling. Hongbin looked closer and it was Hyuk. He ran over and caught him. Hyuk had his eyes and mouth still closed tightly as if he was still falling. "You, it;s you." Hongbin said. Hyuk opened his eyes. Hyuk was tearing up. He got down from Hongbin's arms and curled in a ball. He started to quietly cry. Hongbin put his jacket over Hyuk, picked him up bridal style and took him to the nurse's office.

Hyuk was still crying. "Hyuk, it's okay now. Do you want me to call your parents?" Hongbin asked. Hyuk nodded. Hongbin asked the nurse for Hyuk's parent's number, and he called them. "Hey um, I'm Hongbin. Hyuk's friend.." Hongbin told them everything. "They're coming now so just hold on a bit." Hongbin said as he hugged Hyuk. Leo and Ravi walked in the nurse's office and hugged Hyuk. "Eomma.." Hyuk said. Hongbin stared at the three of them "Your parents are both males?" Hongbin asked. Hyuk looked at him still crying, and Hongbin felt his heart break. "You're okay now." Ravi said, trying to calm Hyuk down. Leo walked up to Hongbin. "I'm sorry, are you the one from the phone call?" Leo asked. "Yes, I am." Hongbin replied.

After that Hongbin, and Hyuk became the best of friends. They did almost everything together, homework, jokes, eating lunch. Pretty much everything. But little did Hongbin know, that the sweet cute guy he hangs out with likes him.

*~*

Next chapter will be out soon but please give me time, I'll try to update every other day but no promises.

Message me if you have any ideas of a story you want and I'll work on it.

Instagram: Wonteak25

Well that's it for now, have a nice day/night and stay wonderful

Go follow my good friend leigh1019, she makes awesome books.

*~*