Pour some sugar on me...or salt?

I STG YALL BETTER READ BOTH PARTS OF THIS SHIT
Anyways love you enjoy 😊
[NOT MINE]

PART ONE

Pour some sugar on me...or salt

Ross slammed his guitar case shut with a loud bang and made sure it was all locked up and ready to go. His Christmas vacation was coming to an end and he was packing up his stuff to leave Colorado. Most of his family was traveling to Vegas for the New Year, but he was heading back to L.A. with Rocky. Colorado was fun and all, getting to spend time with all of his cousins and go snowboarding, but he was excited to go back the L.A. He missed the warmth, the sunshine, the palm trees, but most of all he missed her. Sure he'd seen her only a week or so before but it seemed like months. He'd gotten so used to seeing her everyday during the week that a week without her seemed like eternity. He never understood how she had such an effect on him. All summer while he was filming Teen Beach Movie 2, he longed to be with her, to hear her laugh, to see her beautiful curves. Who was he kidding..he knew exactly the effect she had. He was in love with her and didn't have the balls to tell her.
"Ross come on before you make us late...and I swear, if you make me miss this flight I will personally beat your ass!" Rocky yelled out.
"Calm down dumbass I'm right behind you" Ross said as Rocky turned around and smiled seeing Ross's guitar case in his hand, signaling he was ready to go.
"Good, now get in the car and let's go!" He pushed Ross out the door and into the car as they quickly said goodbye to their cousins. The rest of their siblings and parents had already left on an earlier flight. Ross sighed and leaned his head back against the seat as the car drove them to the airport. He was about to put his headphones in to listen to some music when Rocky spoke up.
"So Ross, what are your New Year's plans when we get back to L.A.?"
"I'm not sure yet Rocky" Ross said with his eyes still closed, but not soon after responding, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.
He pulled it out to see a text from 'Boy Toy'. He smirked at the name remembering when he changed Calum's name to that. They were hanging in Calum's dressing room one day on set and noticed fans saying Coss a lot and one person called Calum Ross's Boy Toy. They found it hilarious so he changed Calum's name to that.
He slid his thumb across the lock screen and quickly typed in his password. He opened the text and read it.
Hey guys! I hope you haven't made any permanent plans for New Year's because there's going to be a party happening and it may or may not be at my house! I better see you guys there! Oh...and bring a drink to share...it's about to be a New Year baby! (;
Ross smirked at the last part knowing Calum meant an alcoholic beverage. If there was one thing Calum knew, it was how to throw a good ass party. He remembered Calum's last party and how he woke up with a massive headache and on top of the kitchen table shirtless.
Ross looked to see the text was sent to the cast and his siblings, but one name in particular caught his eye. Her name. Ms. Laura Marano...Mrs. Laura Lynch one day if he could help it. But that's beside the point.
His mind was distracted from his thoughts by another vibration as another text popped up. He scrolls to see who it was and saw 'Adorkable'. A smile grew on his face as he read the text.
Woo woo! Party! I'll definitely be there Calum! There better be a New Year's kiss there for me! (;
Ross's jaw dropped as his eyes grew wide. He always knew she was a tease but this was another level.
Laura was always a good girl, never partying and definitely never cursing. Although, there was the rare occasion when she'd go to a party. Ross, unfortunately had never witnessed it himself. He only heard stories from his sister and Raini when they would have their 'Girls Night Out'.
Ross couldn't hide the shit eating grin on his face as he imagined what Laura might be like with some alcohol in her system. He couldn't wait for the party.
Rocky cleared his throat and Ross finally looked up from his phone questioningly.
"What?"
"I just got the text too...we should go! Calum always knows how to party!" Ross smiled and nodded his head. "Oh...and I saw Laura's text too. A little special somebody might be getting laid tomorrow night!"
He nudged Ross while winking. Ross immediately turned red and punched Rocky.
"Shut up man. You don't know what you're talking about"
Ross was very embarrassed because he thought he did a good job of hiding the fact that he was madly in love with Laura but Rocky seemed to have figured him out pretty easily. He shook his head and looked back at his phone.
He sent a reply.
Wouldn't miss it bro! You always throw the best parties! See you tomorrow night!
As soon as he sent his reply his phone vibrated again signaling yet another text. This time it was from Rocky.
I'll be there! And Laura, I think I may know just the guy to help you out with that! (;
Ross gasped, dropping his phone on his lap, and turned to punch his brother's arm really hard.
"What the fuck man?!" Ross smacked his chest even harder.
Rocky just chuckled and put his hands up in defense. "Hey bro don't kill me, I was just trying to get you laid, that's all"
Ross rolls his eyes. "And how do you even know she wants to have sex with me?!" Just the thought of that made Ross feel a little turned on.
It was a good thing there was a divider between them and the driver because this conversation would be all over every magazine tomorrow if there wasn't. Not to mention he'd probably lose his job on Austin & Ally.
"Ross are you kidding me. There is so much sexual tension between you two, I'm surprised you two haven't done it already and don't go at it every second you get the chance!" It was Rocky's turn to roll his eyes. "...or have you?" He eyed Ross with a suspicious look.
Ross's eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped at his brother's bluntness. "NO! We haven't done that!" His face turned a deep shade of crimson and he looked out the window.
Rocky continued to eye him suspiciously. "Hm...but you want to. Listen little bro, if you want my advice-"
Ross cut him off before he could say another word. "Rocky stop! I'm not about to get the sex talk from my brother who, may I remind you, is only one year older than me!" Ross shuddered. "Plus I've heard it all before remember...I'm not exactly a virgin"
Rocky nodded. "Yes, yes. I remember. If you let me finish you'd know that it wasn't going to be a sex talk from your older brother. It was going to be more of a man-to-man girlfriend sex talk."
Ross raised an eyebrow signaling him to continue.
"I was going to say, make sure you show her how much you care. Yes the rough sex is fun and all, and trust me I know" he sighed thinking about his girlfriend Alexa, "but if you want to have more than just a one night stand with her then show her in your actions."
Ross looked out the window for a second then looked back at Rocky and nodded his head. "You're right."
"Now don't get me wrong, show her all those infamous moves and positions girls keep claiming you're amazing at, just make sure to love her too."
Rocky pat Ross's shoulder and got out the car as it came to a stop at the airport. Ross shook his head and realized he was over thinking everything because Laura probably didn't even want him that way. He got out the car and walked inside the airport behind Rocky.
Ross pulled his car up to Calum's house at 8:30 and his siblings and Ellington got out. He locked the car and went up to Calum's door and knocked.
Calum opened the door with a beer in hand and a relaxed look on his face. "What's up guys! Happy New Year! Come on in!"
They all walked in to see a bunch of people, some who they knew and others who they didn't. Loud music played through some speakers on the far side of the living room where a DJ was set up. 'Damn Calum really outdid himself this time' Ross thought.
Rydel gasped as her favorite song came on and grabbed Ellington's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. Ross chuckled and shook his head.
Normally he'd want to rip the head off the guy who he knew was about to have his dick grinded against by his sister in less than a minute, but there was no one he trusted more than Ellington. Plus Ellington knew if he ever crossed Rydel in any way, he'd have a lot of explaining to do to 4 very angry brothers.
"Want a drink bro?" Calum asked getting Ross's attention. Ross nodded and followed Calum over to a table with an array of alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, and chips. "So I was thinking we start you off with a shot of tequila then we'll slow it down a little with just a beer. Sounds good?" Ross smirked and nodded.
He took the shot glass from Calum and threw his head back, drinking it all in one gulp. He hissed as he felt the liquid go down his throat and coughed a little.
"Man that shit never gets old."
Calum nodded in agreement and handed Ross a beer next. "I'm such a bad influence on you, what would Disney think of this?" Calum threw his head back laughing.
Ross chuckled a little and took a sip of his beer. "Fuck it, I can live a little."
Calum smirked. "So are you going to kiss Laura at midnight?"
Ross choked on his beer and wiped his mouth a little. "Excuse me?"
Calum rolled his eyes. "Oh come on man. You know you want to. Hell, everyone wants you to. Down to the fans on Twitter...except for when they want Coss to happen" Calum winked.
Ross let out a loud laugh and smirked. "Right..Coss" he smiled, "where is Laur-"
He wasn't even able to finish his sentence when the door once again opened and in walked Laura with Raini on her side.
She was wearing ripped high waisted shorts, a black crop top, and some black converse. She was so simple yet so sexy. Her hair was curled to perfection and her make-up on point.
Ross's jaw dropped as he stared at her. He wasn't lying when he said he missed her curves. Her body made him think all kinds of things that were probably way too inappropriate for his day job.
Calum chuckled under his breath and poured Ross another shot, this time of straight vodka, and handed it to him. "You'll thank me later" Calum pat him on the back then left to mingle with the other guests.
Ross looked down to see the shot in his hand and looked back up to see where Calum went but was instead faced with a sex goddess. He just stared at her in awe.
"Hello to you too Ross!" Raini exclaimed, rolling her eyes after the staring contest between Ross and Laura because too much to handle.
Ross broke out of his trance and looked at her. "Hey Raini.." His eyes wandered back to Laura.
Raini rolled her eyes again and asked, "So are you just going to stand there or are you going to get us something to drink?"
"Yeah Ross, were you really going to take that shot without us?"
She spoke. She really spoke. And it was more seductive than he imagined it would be when he heard her voice for the first time in what felt like forever. He felt his dick stir in his pants.
He blushed a little and looked down at the shot Calum had placed in his hand not too long ago before shaking his head fast. That was when he started thinking about why he was acting shy. This was Laura, his dorky best friend that he occasionally flirts with. He was cooler than this. He smirked and looked down at Laura.
"Miss Marano requesting alcohol? I never thought I'd see the day!"
Laura smirked back and said, "Babe this is just the beginning." She grabbed the shot from Ross's hand, tilted her head back, and swallowed it. She handed the glass back to him and licked her lip a little. "Mmm...strong."
Ross was so shocked he just stood there frozen.
Raini laughed a little and put her hand on Ross's shoulder. "She may have had a drink or two before we came. Good luck my friend." She poured each of them a shot of vodka and they all said cheers and downed them.
Raini spoke up, "Well as fun as this has been, I'm going to find Calum before I end up in a threesome with you two. Bye!" She walked away quickly as they blushed a deep shade of Crimson.
The song changed to Partition by Beyoncé and Laura's eyes lit up. She looked around the room hearing the cheers and seeing more people start to dance, or more so grind on each other. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or not but she really wanted to dance and Ross just happened to be standing right there. She grabbed his hand and bit her lip a little, saying, "Dance with me?"
Ross quickly checked her out from head to toe to make sure it was the same Adorkable Laura he had known for years. That and since when did he pass up on an opportunity to check out Laura's body? He swallowed the rest of his beer and nodded and she led him to the center of the dance floor.
It was very hot as people danced all over each other around them. Ross put his hands on her sides wanting her to guide because he didn't want to push her to do anything she didn't want to do. He was still a gentleman even when he was a little tipsy.
She smirked up at him and shook her head. She slid her hands on top of his and intertwined her fingers with his. He looked down at her with curiosity and raised an eyebrow when he felt her tug on his hands to make them move with hers. She slid them down her sides and to her hips. She squeezed his hands a little as a signal for him to grip her harder. He did as told also pulling her closer to him accidentally. Their bodies were now flat against each other and their faces inches apart as Laura looked up at Ross and he looked down at her. With her hands still intertwined with his she started to move a little to the beat. Ross gripped her hips a little harder as he felt her thigh rubbing against his dick through his jeans. Laura started grinding herself into him a little more as she got more into the song. She wanted more and she knew exactly how to get it. She took their intertwined hands and slowly started moving them to her ass, neither of them paying any attention to their surroundings. It was just them, Ross and Laura. She bit her lip as she untangled their fingers so only his huge hands were left on her ass, cupping it as she grinded on him. She put her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers into the back of his hair, tugging a little. That made Ross groan and subconsciously squeeze Laura's ass, pulling her into him even more. He was so turned on and he was sure Laura could probably tell he was too. She made sure her thigh merely grazed his dick then would completely grind on it, teasing him. Ross started to gain more confidence and moved his hands from her ass to inside her back pockets so he had a firmer grip on her ass.
Her ass. It was so soft yet so firm. He couldn't imagine his hands anywhere else at the moment, well except for one place but he'd have to settle on her ass for now.
They danced like that for quite a few more songs, staring into each other's eyes and never breaking eye contact except to blink. The passion and tension between them was surreal.
Laura suddenly stopped dancing and pulled Ross's hands out of her back pockets and held them in hers again.
He looked at her worried that he did something wrong but only got confused when she smirked at him and winked.
She let go of his hands, turned around and then grabbed them, placing them on her hips again. She started to rotate her hips in a circular motion to the beat of Drunk in Love by, coincidentally, Beyoncé again.
Ross took in a sharp breath feeling Laura's ass against his dick. He pulled her closer and got a little daring. He started rubbing her sides with his thumbs as he held her hips. As they rocked back and forth to the music he kept inching his hands a little higher until he was rubbing the skin right under her boobs.
She pressed back into him more as one of her hands flew up to his to make sure he didn't stop and the other snaked up and behind her to play with his hair.
His hands must have brushed past her nipples hundreds of times because they were getting pretty hard and Laura knew he could feel it. She guided his hand down to the buttons on her shorts and let his hand go so he could do as he pleased.
He fiddled with the button a little bit but forced himself to stop. He leaned down a little so his hot breath was right next to her ear and whispered breathlessly, "We-we can't..."
Laura tensed a little hearing him say that.
"At least not here..in the open. Trust me Laur, there's nothing I want more right now than to fuck you senseless but we have jobs and there's people watching" he whispered into her ear before kissing it and nibbling on it a little.
Ross could have sworn he heard a low moan come from Laura when he did that. It was the sexiest sound he had ever heard, granted he hadn't heard her scream his name yet...but that could be arranged. He yearned to hear it again so he nibbled on her ear some more, licking and sucking a little behind her ear.
Laura let out another low moan and leaned more into Ross, completely forgetting about dancing for the moment. She shuddered as his kissing and licking got lower and lower until he was ravishing her neck. She was sure he was going to leave a mark but she didn't care, she hoped it was the first of many.
Ross suddenly stopped and went back to her ear, "Let's get a drink."
Laura whimpered at the loss of contact and turned around quickly, glaring at him.
He smirked knowing she was turned on and angry. He grabbed her ass pulling her into his dick and whispered in her ear, "That was for all the dick teasing". He grinded her against him one last time before he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the sea of sweaty bodies. He took her over to a table and let her sit down before saying he'd be right back. He walked to the drink table and quickly made two vodka sodas. As he finished up he heard a throat clear.
He looked up to see his older brothers Riker and Rocky standing there. "So..." Riker said, "you and Laura huh?"
Ross reddened slightly. "You guys saw that?"
"Are you kidding Ross? Who didn't see it is the real question. You two were all over each other. I told you Ross, it was going to happen!" Rocky winked at him.
Ross rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever. I've got to go." he said as he gestured to the two drinks in his hand. He sighed as he went back to the table to see that Laura was no longer alone like he planned. She was now joined by Raini, Calum, Rydel, and Ellington. He took his seat next to Laura and handed her her drink. "One vodka soda...for the sexy lady." He mumbled the last part so only she could hear.
She smirked at him and took the drink then turned to pay attention to what Calum was saying.
"It's about 11:30 right now...so we have 25 minutes before we have to turn on the tv for the ball drop" he said as he looked down at his watch.
The group continued to chat and Ross was starting to feel the effects of the vodka as he sipped on it. He just wanted to touch Laura. So he did just that.
He looked around the table and saw that no one was paying him any mind and he slowly slid his hand to Laura's thigh under the table. He felt her tense.
She froze and turned to look at him with wide eyes as he just smirked at her.
His huge hand started rubbing up and down her leg, inching closer and closer to the thing he wanted most since she walked through the door, or since forever. As he got higher up her thigh she gasped a little, closing her eyes tight, and squeezed her legs shut so he couldn't move his hand. When she opened them she was face to face with four sets of curious eyes and a smirking Ross.
"Sorry, I thought I saw someone i knew...continue" she blushed, embarrassed. She leaned closer to Ross and whispered to him, "are you crazy?!"
Ross chuckled and wiggled his fingers, which he managed to sneak up to press against her core, between her thighs. She let out a low moan as she felt the pressure and grabbed his hand to stop him, glaring. "Baby, crazy would be me doing body shots off your body...trust me, you haven't seen crazy." He winked.
He must have said that too loud because all of a sudden Calum chimed in, "body shots? I'm so down!"
Ross and Laura's eyes widened. "Uh that's probably not the best idea with all these people here...it could ruin our careers right Ross?" Laura nudged Ross.
He finally pulled his hand from between her legs and ran his fingers through his hair. "Uh right...can't do that."
"Oh c'mon guys! I'm not that dumb! We'd wait till after New Year's when everyone leaves!" He smirked and looked at everyone else at the table for confirmation.
Rydel was the first to speak up. "Well I'm down!" She smirked at Ellington. "And I'm sure Rocky and Riker are down too because they never pass up on a chance to play a good drinking game."
Ellington's jaw dropped but he quickly spoke up. "Me too!"
Ross looked at Laura and said, "Want to see crazy?" And he looked back at the group. "I'm in. And so is Laura."
Her jaw dropped but she quickly shut up when she felt Ross's hand starting to creep up her leg again. 'Maybe it wouldn't be so bad' she thought. Ross's tongue on her body was something she didn't want to miss, that's for sure. He smiled and looked back at the group after taking his hand away from Laura.
She didn't want to admit it but she missed the feeling of his soft, large hand on her body. She was starting to get more and more excited for the body shots that were to come.
Raini agreed she would stay and watch but not participate because she had already had enough to drink.
Calum cheered and looked at his watch again realizing it was time to watch the ball drop. He went and turned on the tv and everyone followed so they could watch on the big screen.
Ross grabbed Laura's hand as he led her through the crowd, keeping her close. They made their way through the crowd and stood in a group with their closest friends and family. Ross didn't let go of her hand though, he just squeezed it tighter.
Everyone was screaming, " 10...9...8...7...6...!"
Ross was debating in his head whether he was going to kiss her or not. Sure she had flirted with him all night but what if it was just the alcohol talking?
"5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone in the house cheered, hugging and kissing each other.
'Oh fuck it.' Ross thought. He tugged on Laura's arm, pulling her out of her hug with Raini and closed his eyes, crashing his lips on hers and placing his hands on her cheeks. She was shocked for a second but quickly closed her eyes, kissing him back and wrapping her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her closer. He licked across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She was more than happy to grant him access and let her tongue battle with his. They could both taste the mix of alcohol and sweat but they didn't care. They had both wanted this for so long and there was nothing going to stop them now. Except for the need to breathe.
They started to hear whistles and cheers and realized they needed air so they slowly pulled apart and opened their eyes and stared at each other. They broke their gaze and looked around them seeing their friends and family smirking at them.
"Happy New Year guys.." Ross said, blushing a deep shade of red.
The party had died down and the only people left were the cast, Ross's siblings and Riker's and Rocky's girlfriends who had shown up some time during the night.
"Wow this place is a mess! I'm definitely not having a party like this for a while!" Calum exclaimed. "But the fun is not over yet!" He left the room and went to the kitchen. He came back just minutes later with a bowl of limes, a bottle of tequila, and a container of salt. He sat them on the table where the DJ was previously set up. He went and turned on his surround sound so music was playing loudly. This whole thing would probably be a little awkward if they all weren't so tipsy.
"So how are we doing this?" Calum asked.
Riker spoke up. "Well my favorite way to play is lime in the mouth and shot between the boobs...shirts off." He smirked.
Everyone shrugged, agreeing. They all started taking their shirts off leaving the guys shirtless and the girls in their bras.
Ross was still struggling to get his shirt off. Laura laughed and walked up to him and got on her tippy toes to help him out of it. As he got his head out of the shirt he opened his eyes to see he was face to face with her boobs that were covered by a black lacy bra. His mouth watered but she stepped back and handed him his shirt, winking. "Easy boy."
"Alright who's first?" Rocky asked.
Rydel smirked and said, "I'll go." She hopped up on the table and grabbed a lime. She stuck it in her mouth and leaned back. Raini stuck the tequila shot between her boobs and spread a line of salt up her stomach towards the shot. Rydel signaled for Ellington to come to her and he did, willingly.
He licked the trail of salt slowly while getting closer and closer to her boobs until he reached the shot and grabbed the glass of tequila with his mouth and drank it. He sat it down and kissed his way up to her mouth and kissed her lips while sucking on the lime. He took it out her her mouth and spit it into the trash can near by. He looked back at Rydel smirking and kissed her one more time.
Everyone cheered. Some would find it weird that these guys were watching their sister like this but it was just like she was in a bikini to them and it's nothing new. They partied together all the time.
"Okay next!" Calum exclaimed while looking around. "Laura! Your turn!"
She blushed and nodded and hopped up onto the table. She grabbed a lime and stuck it in her mouth, laying back. Raini stuck a shot between her boobs and trailed salt over her stomach, in her navel, and around her boobs.
"Go ahead Ross...she's waiting!" Rocky nudged him.
Laura was looking up at him with wanting eyes and he wasn't sure what came over him but it was probably lust. He walked straight over to her and placed both of his hands on the sides of her body, leaning over her. He stared up at her and his face inched closer to her stomach. She stared back down at him as his tongue touched her skin making her shiver. He slowly licked all the salt up enjoying every moment of it. He reached the salt on her boobs and started licking what wasn't covered by her bra. He took the shot quickly and went back to her boobs, getting the rest of the salt off. He started sucking and kissing a little as well. Her hands went to his hair and tugged on it as she tried her hardest not to moan.
"This is body shots not sex guys!" Raini exclaimed as the others laughed and cheered him on.
Ross chuckled and moved up her neck to her ear and whispered, "I want to hear you scream my name." He bit her ear lightly then moved to her mouth and kissed her hard. He quickly took the lime out her mouth and spit it out. He quickly went back to kissing her, their tongues fighting for dominance.
"Come on guys get a room!" Rocky exclaimed.
Ross pulled away. "Good idea." He pulled Laura up, his eyes glazed over with lust. He took her hand and guided her into the kitchen and grabbed some whipped cream out of Calum's fridge. They walked back out and Ross led her upstairs saying, "Thanks Calum!"
"Wait...when I said you'd thank me later I didn't mean you could get kinky in my guest bedroom Ross!" He yelled upstairs and shook his head. "And now I have to burn the bed sheets. They were a gift from my Grandma! What do I tell her now when she comes over for Easter?!"
"Good luck with that one my friend." Raini laughed and pat his back.